I just wanted to say...

... that I'm IN LOVE with this woman: 

britney-spears-mtv-vmas-red-carpet-2016- 

She was RADIANT, full of energy. She exuded confidence, class and happiness all around.

I was reading all the threads... and I just wanted to say that I even love her more after last night.

I've been here during the good times and the less good times.

She taught me that no matter what I go through, I can get through any hardship.

That you can be a huge pop star and still be the most HUMBLE and kind person.

I accepted the fact that Britney first priority is her happiness, her family. And second being in the spotlight.

And then she released an album I'm in LOVE with too.

And she's promoting it, better or worse, with better or worse team decissions, girl is working for this album to succeed.

I won't say she was the absolute best of the night. Each performance had its thing. I'll just say is that I saw that spark we were praying to see back in her face.

The fierceness. The attitude was there, 

and of course everything won't be always perfect!

Anyways... I just wanted to say that what this pic makes me happy cause I see her happy.

And that I'm here with her forever.

That's all.

:kisses2all:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you for this post...I was the first person to criticize her performances on the last years, even though I still loved what she was doing there was always something missing...but not anymore....I saw our Britney on stage...FINALLY!! and I hear our Britney on the new album...FINALLY!! I'm actually really happy with her work this era....I'm very happy for her

Archived