Vote for Britney's Red Carpet look in this Greek Website, PLEASE:

kasavas

Ok, so Britney has many fans in Greece, one of them is me, but the thing is that the media keep bashing her and they're still talking about her like it's 2007, and that's why 80% of Greek people think she's on ***** and stuff. :embarrassney:

For example, today I read some pretty good articles, since lately they're praising her for her body, but I did read some articles with titles like "Britney's comeback should never have happened", "A banana at the VMAs","Remember Britney? We'd rather not to". :donewithit:

This site isn't bashing her, but they made a poll, asking "Which look was better?"

Results:

Heidi Klum 52%

Winnie Harlow 16%

Nicki Minaj 15%

Britney Spears 13%

Rita Ora 5%

All you have to do is scroll down until you find the poll, and choose:

Της Μπρίτνει Σπίαρς

And then click on Ψήφισε.

(Yeah, Μπρίτνει Σπίαρς is Britney's Name written in Greek)  :saycheese:

http://www.marymary.gr/mtv-vmas-2016-οι-εμφανίσεις-στο-κόκκινο-χαλί-που/

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And for those of you who wonder why is this a big deal, it's just to prove them that Britney has a huge fanbase. :donewithit:

Let me translate to you a part of an article and you'll understand:

We have no idea what's in Britney's mind when it comes to fashion, aesthetic, style and a performance outfit, but what we saw yesterday at the VMA's doesn't even come close to one of these words.

Britney had 9 years to perform at the VMA's after the horrible Gimme More and the comeback she promised her fans now, was too disappointing.

She looked like it was Halloween bac in the 90s and she dressed up as a **** banana in Las Vegas, singing with a song which quality was below average, with her usual voice "I'm choking". 

After years of stupid songs, pathetic tricks to stay relevant and a fashion that even a girl in a village of Texas wouldn't follow, the "It's Britney, *****" line, sounds more like a threat, than a promise.

Sorry, but "It's Britney, kitsch"

Archived