Are you excited for iHeart & Apple music festival?

3Pney

Im so ******* disgusted with this fanbase sometimes... at least some of you, i dont even get why you keep sticking around if your not exited anymore or dont think shes doing great or "is this the best she can do attitude" and some of you shade and bash her like your not even fans :grimace: 

Have someone stopped for a second and thought about that SHE wanted a stripped down number and that SHE wanted that outfit and that SHE didnt want to do a medley etc... like Britney ******* Spears couldnt pull of a big *** performance if she wanted to? yeah exactly :wannadie: 

Why cant you dumb ***** not just appreciate her for who she is today and how good shes doing and how HAPPY and AMAZING she looks. **** all yall, hope and praying all the worse things for you tbh.... BYE! :saycheese: :mcwave:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Glacial said:

tbh it's kinda sad that props and scenography are needed to make Britney's performances memorable. I really wish she made the effort to sing live at least a bit, the GP and the fans would appreciate it so much

No man I'm just hoping in a more professional performance... I loved how Britney performed and I love her, but I feel like the whole scenography was a little improvised... You and me together could have done a better job with 100$ imo...

I think she should be alot more relaxed for iheart/apple music so she should probably do even better :britstare: i'm still holding on to listening to her atleast one more time live...just one more time. live. singing. :( am i delusional? am i seeing things?

You are embarrasing. 

VMA 2016 was her first lelevised performance since 2007 where she wasn't overprotected and totally slayed with her personality. Circus era has nothing on these new performances.BBMA + VMA >>>>>> everything else in the last decade.

I cringe at how Britney is being Primeney 2.0 and some fans are just soo blind and dumb that they decide to ***** and moan when she's out there slaying the world and everybody's talking about her. Just. So. Sad. 4. U.

So much useless negativity

POM 2.0 is great, VMAs were great and different for her although it was not the kind of performance that could have stolen the night, and she actually slayed the BBMAs and made headlines for both awards

so yeah I'm excited cause it's gonna be great

17 hours ago, luxoricious said:

Well of course I am excited!
You guys are trying to see the VMAs performance worse than it actually was.
I loved it, and can't wait to see both festivals... though I think they are both going to be the same, which sucks, but still.

it doesn't really suck. I don't get why people expect her to always deliver different choreos / sets for the same type of promo when even Primeney would do the same numbers with the same choreos on her promo tours 

32 minutes ago, summers said:

I'm SO excited.

I'm so ready for us to have an HD professionally filmed Work ***** performance :crying4:

omg THIS

16 minutes ago, ToxxicBoy said:

She need a glory medle

I think she will perform the songs separately

Make Me, DYWCO, and possibly a third song 

39 minutes ago, sibode said:

No man I'm just hoping in a more professional performance... I loved how Britney performed and I love her, but I feel like the whole scenography was a little improvised... You and me together could have done a better job with 100$ imo...

I don't feel like it looked improvised at all BUT you can tell both MM and DYWCO could have had much better choreo hadn't she been on a long *** vacation

Archived