Are you excited for iHeart & Apple music festival?

3Pney

after VMA's perfomance, are you still excited for those festivals?

i mean i already gave up on britney when it comes to perfomances since 2008 so  i wasnt even excited for VMAs in the first place. I knew it would be smth like POM 2.0.

and iheart & apple music festival perfomances will be POM 2.0. Dont fool yourself if you think the opposite.

are you excited for those festivals like you were for VMAs? 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just hope that her and her team uses every show as experience... 
I hope, after the VMAs, that they understood that some more props and scenography is needed!
She has to shine in every single way! She's Britney Spears not Dolly Parton!!! Take out your money!!!!

9 minutes ago, NoGames said:

OF COURSE.

If she gives me the same fire and energy and passion as yesterday, I won't ever be disappointed.

Amen to this. I think the festivals will only be better. VMAs was much more of a stepping stone of being in the spotlight again and she was great, regardless of what 80% of this fanbase thinks :queenflopga:

6 minutes ago, one+onlyPLEASURE said:

I literally cannot with people these days...

The VMA performance was great and if she brings that level of passion to iHeart or Apple, then she will kill it.

:cigney:

I wrote it in another thread but I think people don't get the message she was sending. If she wanted to do some big ***, dancing show, she would - she did that with BBMAs. and now  people are lowering their expectations for Apple Music and iHeart, because they don't understand she has different priorities with all of these shows :sofedup:

Archived