omg after you watch it 2-3 times you realize that the performance was actually EPIC!

Dynasty

12 minutes ago, Sofi said:

K I must admit I wasn't completely sure about the performance the first time I watched it, but you are right when you watch it again you realize the pure stripped down nature of this performance. It is epic in is simplicity. She slayed without all the production that all her critics always said she needed to have to shine.  She proved she doesn't need any gimmicks to shine like a superstar. And let's talk about the fact the the artistic level of this performance was off the charts. It shows real growth as an artist and as an individual in general. I am blown away by the risks she took last night. Her confidence is mesmerizing and inspirational!

by the way, the whole G-Eazy kiss thing is the controversy. The fact that they didn't kiss but wanted to so bad is what is making headlines. How epic was that moment that we saw something raw and vulnerable between two human beings. It was utterly beautiful to get the opportunity to witness this between them.

yas tbh im so glad someone gets it! what you said is what makes this performance simply amazing, thats why i keep saying ppl will realize this in time :)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

yas tbh im so glad someone gets it! what you said is what makes this performance simply amazing, thats why i keep saying ppl will realize this in time :)

So true! This is true art and some times art isn't appreciated in its time. But I assure you when we are all gone in the future and new fans are researching the life of Britney, they will see this as a sort of re birth of her art. This is truly iconic and it will be appreciated for what it is in time. For now we can revel in the fact that we get it and can enjoy it for the piece of art that it is.

1 hour ago, CriminalLegend said:

The performance was just ok, not epic, at all!

this pic is sad to watch for me

kdsh3s.jpg

I think something with G Easy should be used. Something like a zoomed in version of this picture. 

597576408-britney-spears-and-g-eazy-perf

597574932-britney-spears-and-g-eazy-perf

597576794-britney-spears-and-g-eazy-perf

It gives more of an essence of the performance. 

epic i loved it i watched it like 1000x times i really really dont get how people can dislike this performance

i am a 110 % satisfied :BBMAney: 

5 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

I already liked it but then Exhale made me feel weird and sad reading your comments but tbh I enjoye it. Wish a Make Me remix had been performed with a killer 15-20 second dance break but she looked awesome, confident, and did a cover of Me, Myself and I :saycheese:

same 

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

I just realized that her dancers are making it look like shes in a gown at the beginning :umomg: and then they all move and discover her, its kinda epic tbh, and the hands thing, they really put a lot of thought in this, I think people failed to be impressed by the performance because shityonce went all in right before Britney and her performance looked like a trance music festival while Britney's part was a sensual kinda erotic song so she had to work with that. 

Watch it tbh, once you look in depth its really amazing :)

Yes! I actually thought she had a gown on and I was like OMG BRITS GONNA SING LIVE.

I was wrong but the performance still slayed.

1 hour ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

At the very least Britney needs to hire someone who does creative for a living. 

Who does she have right now? Larry? Robin Greenhill? Neither of them are creative professionals. They broker deals and bean count.

She needs something similar to what Gaga has with the Haus of Gaga - someone who has an overall creative vision that looks at the "bigger picture" and hires her creative team (stylists, choreographers, makeup, stage design, etc.) based on that.

It's true.

2 hours ago, Smokez said:

lbr the problem Britney has had with Wade in the past is that he works Britney to the bone.

He has won Emmy's for his production design and coreography on So You Think You can Dance and has been called a genius.

She also might be sketched out by the MJ suit because she doesn't want to believe he's guilty and feels like Wade might stab her in the back.

I think now that Britney wants to be back on top again, she should call him.

we should start mention him everyone.. maybe they'll hear us.. i mean, it worked with the album... we complained so much they finally gave her the creative controle we asked for 

• Super Mods

:tiffanynod:

It's intriguing to see people who were having meltdowns last night take such a quick turn to be supportive :tiffdrink: Going from pressed to appreciating the performance in less than 24 hours? :riha: Slay I guess. I wish more people took time to let the performance sink in a bit rather than starting their meltdowns right away tbh :brityeah:

1 hour ago, Smokez said:

Britney clearly has the most talent for entertaining than everybody. She actually danced continuously with coreography. Beyonce still can't really match up with Britney's dancing even now. 

Did we watch the same show? :sofedup: You are delusional to say Beyonka didn't or can't dance compared to Britney. Yes Britney is amazing when she chooses to be. But Beyonka danced her *** off last night, Britney did the same recycled POM routine that no one likes :boredashell:

3 minutes ago, Your Gravity said:

Did we watch the same show? :sofedup: You are delusional to say Beyonka didn't or can't dance compared to Britney. Yes Britney is amazing when she chooses to be. But Beyonka danced her *** off last night, Britney did the same recycled POM routine that no one likes... what???? :nyheadache:

Beyoncé used the same choreographies she's been using since the world was created, bringing the Formation to the stage, and no one bashes her. :grimace:

3 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

The performance was just ok, not epic, at all!

this pic is sad to watch for me

kdsh3s.jpg

you guys are missing the point of her performance..

for 60 seconds she was all by herself on stage! No dancers, no props.. just vulnerable Britney Spears and stage! That's epic! :overitkbye:

Just now, lolo. said:

Beyoncé used the same choreographies she's been using since the world was created, bringing the Formation to the stage, and no one bashes her. :grimace:

At least it's actual choreography though :thetea: Britney used the same recycled routine from POM that no one was checking for, now all of a sudden it's amazing? :frenchy: Come on sis be real, Beyonka danced her *** off last night & Britney didn't. :notfeelinit:

Archived