Britney Spears Slays The VMAs Red Carpet: Photos

Jordan Miller

5 minutes ago, fatal.attraction said:

I CANNOTT GET OVERR HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE LOOKED!!

HER FACE AND HAIR ARE EVERYTHINGG..regarfless of how good she has looked in public appearances this look is going down to one of her gorgeous appearances 

Same she looks AMAZING I love all her looks from the past year but this one is just on another level

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Hispanicney said:

Seriously

XRAY_AP_VMA_28729.jpg

This is how I imagine Primeney would look in 2016. Minus the nose, she looks like 2003ney but older. Even her lips/mouth look like its old shape again. She looks amazing and her performance was fantastic. 

YES YES YES YES TO THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

her face gave me chills and brought me back to pre-2006 britney1!!

Big award shows like this are great because you get to see all of them next to each other and today further solidifies the fact that Britney is the most beautiful celebrity hands down. So I really don't care who's getting more tweets or headlines tbh. Britney is easily the most beautiful and that's all that matters:D

p.s. Beyonce is exhausting everyone

10 minutes ago, Felyke said:

I literally cried. Seeing her so alive and energetic is such an inspiration to me. I have watched the performance more times than I have  the music video already. She killed it and  I am so proud of her. 

This performance was fresh.....BBMA had too much going on for me...this for was fierce!!!!! #welcomebackBitch

Archived