Why is Britney considered a legend?

Crayboy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, A.D. said:

She is which is why I was surprised she LOVED Glory to the point where she's been streaming it like crazy instead of just buying it on iTunes :carpoolney:

But yes, she thinks Yonka's dancing is superior to Janet and MJ combined and that she writes most of her music by herself :embarrassney:

So happy to hear this :makeitrain:

Beyonka better than Janet and MJ tho :wannadie:

my friends were the same. they said different things though. i heard them say "i think beyonce is so artificial. britney is the same, she's fake imo". and i dragged them :shadelaugh: i ruined their week tbh. what the hell is with people comparing brit to bey, i mean pfftttt :tiffanynod:

@ViciousVixen was right. it's not just beyonce, arianna, riri, katy and all of those girls will be not as popular as they are now if they were to face 1998-2004 britney. and britney is a legend because she is an icon. you can look back at her entire catalog and name a few iconic songs and moents. about the other girls? i doubt so

PS: i <3 bey. she seems supportive of britn whenever she watches her perform liv (eg 2004 vmas) nad bey's iconic too in her own way. just love brit more

3 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Beyonka will never have an iconic album like MJ's Thriller, Bad, Dangerous or HIStory :NOOO:

Hell, she'll never even have an album with the same impact as Janet's Control, Rhythm Nation, The Velvet Rope or All for You :embarrassney:

This.

MJ and Janet being compared to Thiefoncé is so sad and insulting to their legacies :sickofu: She can still wish.

She taught me that lying and cheating can make you successful tho. :hype:

:dontlike:Your friends like Beyonce probably because they buy into the whole 'Beyonce is an activist and a political justice warrior angle'.  In that case, I feel sorry for them because that marketing strategy is faker than Kylie Jenners lips; But its sad that because Beyonce is marketed as a deep artist people buy into that. like i said, Beyonce is full of air. Like seriously how can people expect a super rich pop star who likes vacationing on yachts and partying with Oprah, to actually give a **** about real issues that effect the world seriously... at least Britney stays in her lane and doesn't try and pretend to be something she's not.:NYcackle:

You can bring up the fact that Beyonce has like 10 writers and producers on each song (somewhat) whilst Britney has like 2-4, which makes it clear that in terms of music Britney is much more personal with her music (which makes her more of an artist). = for if your friends want to bring up "artistic integrity" as part of their Beyonce is a legend argument. 

and just angry thoughts:

Britney actually had a melt down in front of everyone but still came back, thats more ******* feminist and badass than anything feminist wannabe Beyonce has ever tried to do (i,e. run the world) - WHATS WORSE IS THAT BEYONCE 'FELT'  THAT HER HUSBAND CHEATED ON HER AND MADE AN ALBUM ABOUT HOW SHES INSECURE AND ****> (and everyone knows the cheating didn't even happen, so all this feminism she's coughing up is fake an un-personal, just to sell records girl)= like so much for artistic integrity and being a political activist. :tiffsmoke:  at least Britney sings about things that actually happen to her I.e. penetration by the man on the moon.:awkblink: (and liberates her listeners ****** confidence or just plain confidence in the process- thats pretty ******* feminist to me). confidence is important. 

Wish people were able to separate Beyonce the brand, from Beyonce Knowles Carter who was part of a girl group.

Britney literally beats Beyonce in the main part of being a pop star, SALES.

Britney sold over 150 million

Beyonce sold somewhere between 30-40 million

That fact alone proves Britney is a legend because those numbers were sold by Madonna and Mariah (i think) only.

Other than this fact, more #1's, more iconic performances, better charting singles in general, more media attention etc.

Your friends are delusional flops who wont google the facts on purpose because they know they're wrong :trash:

Also Britney has 2 diamond albums and 7 #1 albums (yes I counted glory in :queenflopga:

Beyonce doesnt have a diamond album at all.

Your flop friends can eat Beyonce's **** tbh ( not worthy enough to eat britneys glorious poo)

bye :trash: 

Archived