Why is Britney considered a legend?

Crayboy

NOT a negative thread. So I was having a discussion with my friends who are huge Beyonce fans. They kept telling me how she is a legend and that Britney never will nor has been a legend.

that got me to thinking, what is considered a legend? why is Britney in particular considered one? Is she more of a legend than for example Beyonce?

school me

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

NOT a negative thread. So I was having a discussion with my friends who are huge Beyonce fans. They kept telling me how she is a legend and that Britney never will nor has been a legend.

that got me to thinking, what is considered a legend? why is Britney in particular considered one? Is she more of a legend than for example Beyonce?

school me

The real question is:

giphy-63.gif

So, what has Beyonce done that makes her a legend? If she's a legend, then why not Britney? Did Beyonce do something that Britney didn't? 

Britney has been in the music industry for a very long time, she's one of the best selling female artists of all times. She broke many records, has iconic songs, amazing videos, memorable award show performances. 

Add the fact that she came back after a breakdown and is now still ruling the charts and there you have it: a legend. 

Britney became a star in her owwn right. She pushed through, and her little southern family, who had NO IDEA about the business, just hopped on her bandwagon, whilst Beyonce used her family and Destiny's Child for security until she gained enough confidence to go solo. She even had to rely on a rapper(mogul) To help further her career. Britney became a legend all on her own, with no ties to the industry, no famous family, no mogul husband ( shade to Beyonce and Mariah)

1 minute ago, breakitdown said:

So, what has Beyonce done that makes her a legend? If she's a legend, then why not Britney? Did Beyonce do something that Britney didn't? 

Britney has been in the music industry for a very long time, she's one of the best selling female artists of all times. She broke many records, has iconic songs, amazing videos, memorable award show performances. 

Add the fact that she came back after a breakdown and is now still ruling the charts and there you have it: a legend. 

This.

just look at the picture. legend and britney are always in the same sentence. its like britney=legend. i cant say the same with beyonce. no one recognize her as one except her fans, while britney whether people like it or not, love or hate her, they cant deny that britney spears is a truly living legend. :BBMAney:

42539b7c8a7add86a01f7790544168b6.jpg

tumblr_lmlmoffYKO1qjkrwio1_500.jpg

8 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

school me

Are you serious?:sofedup: The real question is why you're even friends with nasty behives:mhmsureny::grimace:

Archived