Why is the tracklist different?

DMVofficial

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i noticed the same thing but havent had the chance to post yet! it's the same on spotify and the itunes copy i preordered (and now bought) - DYWCO is track #7. but on the deluxe physical copy i bought, it's listed as track #2. i haven't actually listened to the actual CD since i've been using itunes and also streaming, so maybe it's just a misprint on the booklet? maybe when you actually play the CD it's still track #7? very weird.

40 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

I've been streaming the album on Spotify all day, so when I finally went out to buy the album, I noticed that the order of the tracklist is different on the physical than it is on Spotify.

On the physical copy, they move DYWCO from track #7 to track #2. Anyone know why this is?

Omg so I'm not crazy! I played it in my car on the way home and almost panicked thinking I had the wrong one or something!

17 hours ago, rockNroLL227 said:

i noticed the same thing but havent had the chance to post yet! it's the same on spotify and the itunes copy i preordered (and now bought) - DYWCO is track #7. but on the deluxe physical copy i bought, it's listed as track #2. i haven't actually listened to the actual CD since i've been using itunes and also streaming, so maybe it's just a misprint on the booklet? maybe when you actually play the CD it's still track #7? very weird.

I played the CD right when I bought it, and DYWCO is in fact track #2.

Archived