MAKE ME live in POM has improved so much

yuyu

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just realised that she incorporated some of the original IG choreo into the new one. Anyway I highly doubt her 10-year comeback in the VMAS will be this. what's the different they talked about ? what's anything iconic ? it's a good choreo for POM but Britney is smart and she knows people are gonna have high expectations for her performance. Just like I trusted her when I said she was definitely gonna sing in CK, I trust her now too and I'm sure she's gonna have something big for the VMAs 

This could be the performance that we are gonna get but with some updates definitely.And Britney will be more focused on choreography and synchronized with the dancers of course, tbh this is my main concern.:zoomzoom:Pre-recorded vocals and a new dance break will give it a good feeling overall.:hype:

TBH, i dun understand how come the choreograph gets so many hate.. i guess im the only like it.. She is totally feeling it in the performances, i notice for other dance in the past when she is you know.. touching herself.. she isnt really touching/feeling herself but the way she feeling herself now is so natural... anyone understand me? lol

Anyway, I wish she can perform in a hairstyle like this though she keep trying to make it tighter...

6 minutes ago, mrken said:

TBH, i dun understand how come the choreograph gets so many hate.. i guess im the only like it.. She is totally feeling it in the performances, i notice for other dance in the past when she is you know.. touching herself.. she isnt really touching/feeling herself but the way she feeling herself now is so natural... anyone understand me? lol

Anyway, I wish she can perform in a hairstyle like this though she keep trying to make it tighter...

Cause these moves are robotic, they don't fit the music, and honestly a third grader with no dance experience could do them :thetea:

Archived