''MAKE ME'' #12 (+1) LIGHT GREEN UPDATE! (SALES OF LAST WEEK = 71K) - (PREDICTION SALES OF THIS WEEK = 38K)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, minKey said:

Why vma didnt help the album sales :sobbing:

make me is still doing good surprisingly

Because she didnt perform any song from glory apart from make..and noone mentioned the word "glory" during the whole show..while the lemonade **** was mentioned..like all the thime.

3 minutes ago, Cbrit said:

I don't understand these numbers and colors at all... Can someone explain just how far off she is from snatching. #1 from chainsmokers ?

The #1 song is 100%=1

Her number is 0.44= 44%

She's only selling 44% of what Closer is selling right now. She isn't getting #1 but it's ok. She's selling a lot.

1 minute ago, button said:

The #1 song is 100%=1

Her number is 0.44= 44%

She's only selling 44% of what Closer is selling right now. She isn't getting #1 but it's ok. She's selling a lot.

That is so helpful thank you :-) I'm pumped she's still at 2 and hope she can hang in the top ten for a while 

34 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

The song was at 0,4098 before the VMAs and it's at 0,4403 sis so yeah it almost has no effect :drown:

And it still has the discount.

Gosh..It's 0,44 because The #1 song gains a lot of popularity go and check kworb it has two times more dark green updates and MM still gaining popularity means that VMA had a huge effect 
If %100 song sells 2,000 that day and 4,000 other day it would be still %100 but if the #2 was %40 that day it would be like %20 the other day if it stays stable but it doesnt mean that it sells less
it becomes %20 because it sells %20 of the #1 song however Make Me didnt fall so it gains a lot of popularity even tho its still 44
if it was stable it would be 0,30 by now so stfu :receipts1:

1 minute ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Closer was performed in the VMAs too, what you want expect. It's the #1 song in the country (Sales+Streaming) and don't act like Britney made a iconic performance yesterday. It was good, but not iconic like BBMAs performance.

That's obviously not the reason LOL. She slayed the **** out of the performance. 

Closer is new to the charts and have new streaming points while MM is out for a month and obviously not getting streaming points because we abandoned the mv.  #2 is amazing

Just now, BenDBitch said:

That's obviously not the reason LOL. She slayed the **** out of the performance. 

Closer is new to the charts and have new streaming points while MM is out for a month and obviously not getting streaming points because we abandoned the mv.  #2 is amazing

The it's amazing, but I said that for the guy saying "oh she is 2 I can't" 

6 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Closer was performed in the VMAs too, what you want expect. It's the #1 song in the country (Sales+Streaming) and don't act like Britney made a iconic performance yesterday. It was good, but not iconic like BBMAs performance.

??

Archived