''MAKE ME'' #12 (+1) LIGHT GREEN UPDATE! (SALES OF LAST WEEK = 71K) - (PREDICTION SALES OF THIS WEEK = 38K)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Miss_D said:

My husband woke me up and told me he's been streaming Glory for me on Apple Music all morning :crying4: I love that he understands and support my obsession :crying2:

such a flawless husband :cooltshirt: and sweet couple :cooltshirt:

wishing full of love for u both ... with Britney music of course :mhm:

Just now, AaliyahNation1979 said:

thank you :orangu:

Im planning to buy 5 more Make Me singles on sunday :orangu2:

If my credit card bill comes up to a bill of 500 dollars because of Britney tho :orangu2: ***** Make Me better be in the top 15 on the hot 100 

Wish i could use my credit card in the US store too. But im not from the US, so i just spend my coins from a gift card. 

I recommenced y'all do the same if you can pay back your credit card. Sacrifice a trip to the mall, and just buy 20 Make Me... singles :tiffsmoke:

20 singles times 69 cents. 13.80$

come on guys its the price of a expensive mcdonalds meal. 

:tifftear: 

Ive never done this for a Britney single :orangu2: or any single but only Make Me..

I know its a hassle making 20 accounts, hiding your IP address, e.t.c :orangu2:

Make sure you guys stream it and put it on loop on youtube, spotify wherever the **** :tifftear: 

Lets be postive. We can do this for Godney

3 minutes ago, atusch said:

Wish i could use my credit card in the US store too. But im not from the US, so i just spend my coins from a gift card. 

gift cards suck because it only works on one account :tiffeyeroll:

but if 5 people buy 20 copies,, it adds up to 100 copies :tifftear:

and if lets say we get 100 dedicated Britney stans who have the time, energy and money, and WILL

we can get 2k extra :tifftear:

Archived