''MAKE ME'' #12 (+1) LIGHT GREEN UPDATE! (SALES OF LAST WEEK = 71K) - (PREDICTION SALES OF THIS WEEK = 38K)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, button said:

This means it's instable between 5 and 6. Her numbers and Shawn's are close.

It happens often.

They are actually quite different.

Britney 0.320 and Shawn 0.365. Unlikely they alternate in positions based on these numbers, this quite a gap. In fact, Britney is much closer to Kiiara (0.315).

13 minutes ago, Mizzou said:

They are actually quite different.

Britney 0.320 and Shawn 0.365. Unlikely they alternate in positions based on these numbers, this quite a gap. In fact, Britney is much closer to Kiiara (0.315).

When Britney was still at #16 at Kworb, it was racing at #11 in Live Pop Bars.

Kworb is always late. The numbers you're reporting are outdated.

People reported it at #5, but it fell back to #6, that's all.

Edit: Nevermind the bars are actually different in length. They were either checking the actual iTunes chart or it never reached #5 at all. But presenting those outdated numbers doesn't justify the songs not alternating anyways. :huh:

I thought it got to five awfully quick because there was a big gap between 5 and 6.    It may have peaked at 6.  Well know if she gets a red  or white update. 

Its going to be tough to get to one on Sunday but she may do it.  I'm counting on at least number two.   closer has a big lead and the are performing so.  

30 minutes ago, button said:

When Britney was still at #16 at Kworb, it was racing at #11 in Live Pop Bars.

Kworb is always late. The numbers you're reporting are outdated.

People reported it at #5, but it fell back to #6, that's all.

Edit: Nevermind the bars are actually different in length. They were either checking the actual iTunes chart or it never reached #5 at all. But presenting those outdated numbers doesn't justify the songs not alternating anyways. :huh:

These numbers were from LivePopbars btw. It was never #5, it couldn't have been at that time. There was no way MM would have gained and dropped 0.045 points within minutes. Also, you can't just read numbers, you rather gotta make sense out of it. Not my problem you do not really understand that process... :zoomzoom:

1 minute ago, Mizzou said:

These numbers were from LivePopbars btw. It was never #5, it couldn't have been at that time. There was no way MM would have gained and dropped 0.045 points within minutes. Also, you can't just read numbers, you rather gotta make sense out of it. Not my problem you do not really understand that process... :zoomzoom:

You're literally just repeating what I said in my edit... :tiffeyeroll:

Archived