iTunes USA: #9 GLORY. BUY - GIFT - STREAM

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, button said:

Guys you should be thankful it's still #2... I'm actually impressed she's still holding onto the second place. :tifftear:

Let's hope it STAYS at #2 at least until she performs at the VMA.

She is not competing against Rihanna, Gaga or Beyonce.We knew that it is going to be either #1 or #2 but it deserves #1 hopefully after VMA's it is going to destroy careers.:scalped:

3 minutes ago, Janice Litman said:

She is not competing against Rihanna, Gaga or Beyonce.We knew that it is going to be either #1 or #2 but it deserves #1 hopefully after VMA's it is going to destroy careers.:scalped:

What? Competing against FGL is worse than competing against Rihanna. Country lovers are album buyers. Did you not see how Blake Shelton's album performed? :huh:

What matters is that it stays selling consistently until the sales skyrocket after the VMA. She's fine.

But actually I appreciate the worry, it makes everyone work harder. :thinkney:

5 minutes ago, button said:

What? Competing against FGL is worse than competing against Rihanna. Country lovers are album buyers. Did you not see how Blake Shelton's album performed? :huh:

What matters is that it stays selling consistently until the sales skyrocket after the VMA. She's fine.

But actually I appreciate the worry, it makes everyone work harder. :thinkney:

I believe I am not the only one here who is surprised by FGL's sales.I haven't even heard them before.:ehidk:

Archived