Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

I agree. teens are ******* **** man. they b making vine ppl into celebrities. btw im still a teen myself but i like wanna build a temple

hi hello fellow teen stop mking vine ppl into celebrities also youtube. also do u wanna build a temple?

hello yeah i dont have a vine i hate musically and i think youtube celebrity is the most stupid **** in the world so :grimace:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just turned 18 and i've been the BIGGEST britney fan for as long as i can remember, my entire family and everyone i know loves britney, even my little 11 year old niece, and her older sister who is 16, so the whole "tweens/teen" thing doesn't make sense to me 

i think it's just very hard nowadays to guarantee a hit song, back in the day you could just call up a good producer/songwriter and would have a top 10 hit effortlessly

nowadays there are many different artists on the scene and many different ways to discover these artists, youtube, twitter, instagram, spotify

i think it just becomes very hard for people to single in on one song at a time unless it's directly smashed into their face 24/7 

the problem isn't britney, the industry has changed and while people like charlie may be charting higher, people like him will never live up to be anything CLOSE to what britney is relevancy & legacy wise. it's weird, the music industry is in a really weird spot right now. most of the people in the top 10 won't be remembered in a few years. the general public seems to latch onto a certain artist for a small period of time; meghan trainor, taylor swift, iggy azalea for example and then drop them once they get sick of them. people used to want to hear music from someone they knew and could recognize, now it's a little bit different

yep and we've grown up. the music is still same, but our peers went on to other people. I can't even get my friends to illegally download Britney. :lanacackle:

yeah no one considers britney in any aspect, a lot of people only care if the track is good. i've had people ask me what has she ever done for music, granted we are aware, but it just shows that people don't know or don't care. it is completely possible to rebrand britney with this current music though. if you play the tracks for people without them knowing it's her, they generally have a more positive reaction.

:sickofu:  I mean, don't get me wrong (i'm analysing).  Britney is still iconic and legendary; however, she just isn't that relevant anymore (imo).  Her demographic nowadays seems to be early 20s to early 30s.  The teens that grew up with Britney are growing up with her. :yaknow:

Plus I feel as if, Britney hasn't been doing that much to put herself out there and appeal to the teen demographic. 

The 2nd single should be either Slumber Party or Better, something more upbeat as compared to Make Me yet still have that catchy cool vibe and radio friendly

and then Man On The Moon as a single after that

and finally Just Luv Me for the last single of the era

So I know ya'll are pissed about the "leak", and pissed about the way the album made its way on the internet, however.

Frank Ocean's album, that is so talked about, is less shared than Glory on some torrent site that I use for old European movies.

I just checked and Glory has twice as seeders as Blond.

Slay if you ask me :hype:

Because they bought the album, 200k plus people bought it..why would people go to torrent and download from there if they already have it? 

Stop rationalizing... 

Archived