Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I woke up this morning so ******* excited to realize we REALLY only have 3 more days, 3. More. Days. 

I swear waiting has turned this into such a different experience for me, idk if I can speak for you guys too, but for me it feels like when you wait for Christmas as a kid and you already know Santa got EVERYTHING off your list already and all of it is just waiting under the tree lolol. 

I'm hyped af 

993mgx-1.gif

Yes, waiting for the official release feels like waiting for Christmas, and the leak feels like when you find all the presents hidden in your house long before Christmas and you can start jamming :myjam::myjam::myjam:

:bgrin:

It's isn't their fault, of course, but it is their responsibility to make the most out of adversities. In this case, completely predictable adversities. And quit it, it's not like it was a month prior to the release date like it happened to Madonna, it was less than a week before.

NO XCUSES

32 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

It's too late sweetie. If you wanted to make a stand,you should have done so on Saturday when every **** decided to download and share the leak on social media and every damn forum. It's not team B's fault that you guys don't give a ****, then turn around and blame them for it. Literally makes no sense.

:xcuseme:

I really really really can't understand why team Brit hasn't released it already. Please release it, team Brit! I know we all didnt want this to happen, but it happened already – so let's make the most out of it!!! Every fan on my Facebook timeline is talking about it and making free promotion, but it doesn't make any difference – because Glory is not yet available.

If people actually go to AppleMusic/Spotify to search for Glory, however, that's an even worst scenario. They will find Private Show (which may be a great song, but has 0 appeal to the gp and is not on the same level of the amazing perfection that this album is) and give up on the whole thing. JUST RELEASE IT, please!!!

34 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Yes, waiting for the official release feels like waiting for Christmas, and the leak feels like when you find all the presents hidden in your house long before Christmas and you can start jamming :myjam::myjam::myjam:

:bgrin:

Oh no, this is the worst thing you can do :decisions: And I'm not even comparing it to listening to leaks, I'm talking about finding presents before Christmas, it kills all the excitement :decisions:

You guys are NOT READY at all for what about to hit yall.

I sure wasn't

:crying1: 

the album will make you cry

it is her most romantic and graceful record in existence. Just so yall know Glory is my favourite album from her ever. It beats out ITZ and BO. 

People say it isn't powerful, but it actually is although it's a chill out song. I'm sure it will smash charts, it sounds like current populars songs and quality wise is amazing :)

Also, although the snippet sounds a little like "Good for you" the actual "Just Luv Me" don't remind me to that song.

JLM is a great choice because it's not a grower, it's an instant hit. It will be massive with the GP. 

Team B should promote the song like right now, JLM has this "summer is ending" kinda vibe. Perfect timing. :madonna:

It deserves a haunting music video. 

Im here for JLM as single too but not so sure if as 2. We are still in the summer, I think it would wiser a dancy track, Slummer Party in my opinion as final summer and JLV as winter not-typical-ballad single. I loveeee Liar and Change your mind but I dont think both would hit USA radios and Europe. However, I completely see change your mind being a hit in Latin's countries, like in south America

I am really excited and have no regrets about not downloading, whatsoever.  Something happened that was funny to me though.  When Britney dropped the news of the pre-order on itunes, I ordered it as soon as it dropped.  I live in Canada though and there were delays for the deluxe album showing up in the itunes store.  Without knowing, I ordered the clean deluxe version and not explicit, so the nice people at apple helped me change my order today. Yay!  Now I just need to decide where to buy my physical copy from. :)

Archived