Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, WOMANIZA said:

Okay. Why are you here though. Sounds like you jamming to a plate full of guilt, TBH. :xcuseme:

Imma bout to enjoy this epic weekend, but you do you. Just don't talk while you doing it. :madonna:

Cause I asked a simple question on a public Britney fan forum and you thirsty queens attacked me like the savage drama queens you are, that's why I'm here :mcwave: And I'll say whatever I want :mcwave:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Please, the title of this thread is high and mighty for starters. Let alone the delusional attitudes.... :whitneyshade:

No one feels guilty for downloading the album, some of ya'll are a complete mess. Bye I'm gonna go jam to Glory :mcwave:

No its an opinion and just bc the title say what it says doesnt mean EVERYBODY in this thread feel exactly the same way, talk about closeminded. 

Its not we that are the mess... its people who act like you do, and you dont have anything to do in here anyway bc its clearly for people that wants to wait and you dont so go do that... and if you are trying to make me jealous you dont succeed, still choose to to wait for a reason :mcwave: 

1 minute ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Cause I asked a simple question on a public Britney fan forum and you thirsty queens attacked me like the savage drama queens you are, that's why I'm here :mcwave: And I'll say whatever I want :mcwave:

When was I a "thirsty queen" that "attacked" you?

Im sorry, but isn't that an attack within itself? :madonna:

1 minute ago, Draw The Blinds said:

i thought you said bye :ehum: No wonder why you couldn't wait for the official release. :uknowit:

4 minutes ago, Melinda said:

No its an opinion and just bc the title say what it says doesnt mean EVERYBODY in this thread feel exactly the same way, talk about closeminded. 

Its not we that are the mess... its people who act like you do, and you dont have anything to do in here anyway bc its clearly for people that wants to wait and you dont so go do that... and if you are trying to make me jealous you dont succeed, still choose to to wait for a reason :mcwave: 

giphy.gif

I only reviewed the songs that weren't officially released :bwink:

Invitation - Very chill and haunting. The chorus is a reminiscent of an Imogen Heap/Enya song. (7.5/10)

Man on the Moon - Britney wishes for a true love in a Hilary Duff fashion. It delivers pretty well. (7/10)

Just Luv Me - If Justin Bieber's "Sorry" has a female b-side, this would be it. (8.5/10)

Slumber Party - One of the stronger tracks in the album and definitely on my top 3. It fits pretty well on 2001's pop gem 'Britney.' (9/10)

Just Like Me - The song is a revelation both vocally and lyrically. Sheryl Crowney, anyone? (7/10)

Love Me Down - Freakshow 2.0 with a dash of reggae. I'm not really a reggae fan so I'll pass on this one. But it's catchy, so. (7.5/10)

Hard to Forget Ya - Oldschool Britney feels, but that drop after the chorus is quite forgettable. (7/10)

What You Need - Another revelation on the album. The live instruments and deep vocals could fit well on Christina Aguilera's Back to Basics album. (7/10)

Better - The song gets so much better as it reaches the end. This gives me strong Selena Gomez teas. (8/10)

Change Your Mind - Capricious and catchy; Ooh Ooh Baby 2.0; An almost-perfect [Spanish] specimen. (7/10)

Liar - Sounds something that was written for Femme Fatale as a sequel to 2003's Boom Boom. You cannot skip this one. (8/10)

If I'm Dancing - Hypnotic and **** and the progression is pretty similar to Toysoldier. Perfect for those bumpy grinding at the back of the car. (7.5/10)

Coupure Électrique - A perfect album closer. It's Frenchney meets The Weekend. Everything is just so on fleek. (8.5/10)

OVERALL - An almost perfect Britney album. It has that raw and trancelike vibe that you could make love to while having a few sticks and a bottle of wine. Easily her best since Blackout. (8.5/10)

:myjam:

10 minutes ago, Supernova. said:

Feeling bad for you guys....

Why feel bad for someone who choose and want to wait for different reasons? its 4 days :xcuseme: 

For real guys, not talking to you supernova now but i dont get the mindset of some in here, really? We dont attack and question and feel sorry for you for listening? how in the hell can it be BAD and questionable to wait for an offical release if you want to do that? :mj: and yes... if someone is a ***** to me, ill be a ***** back, simple as that. :chershade:

Guest Supernova.
10 minutes ago, button said:

Please don't. We're fine.

Strong morals. Not everybody has that. :riha:

9 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Byeeeeee exit to the leftttttttt 

Find something to ***** abouttttt

Lmao chill out I mean it's great you guys are waiting, I wanted to wait and even made a comment about it a few days ago. I just feel bad because you are missing out listening to it. 

But I don't care if you guys listen to it or not TBH you do you 

Archived