Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Melinda said:

I said it million times, its NOT about the sales.. :whitneyshade: its just a special feeling to get the album and listen to it on the release day. And listen to leaks ruins it for me how amazing the album might be and that all it is. I want to be exited to wake up friday and have both carpool and the album and then the vmas on sunday. If some of you dont get it thats fine and its hard to explain... but i dont get why some of you dont want to wait either so ill guess it goes both ways :yaknow:

this! the only songs i've heard are the four officially released ones

Just now, Melinda said:

I said it million times, its NOT about the sales.. :whitneyshade: its just a special feeling to get the album and listen to it on the release day. And listen to leaks ruins it for me how amazing the album might be and that all it is. I want to be exited to wake up friday and have both carpool and the album and then the vmas on sunday. If some of you dont get it thats fine and its hard to explain... but i dont get why some of you dont want to wait either so ill guess it goes both ways :yaknow:

I understand that sis. If you wanna wait for the excitement factor, you do you. Nothing wrong with that. But 90% of the people complaining are saying it's about sales. Or acting like they are so special cause they are waiting. It's silly. But it doesn't take much for B stans to go crazy over nothing so I shouldn't be surprised :weusay:

1. Invitation vs Till The World Ends

2. Make Me vs Hold It Against Me

3. Private Show vs Inside Out

4. Man On The Moon vs I Wanna Go

5. Just Luv Me vs How I Roll

6. Clumsy vs (Drop Dead) Beautiful

7. Do You Wanna Come Over? vs Seal It With A Kiss

8. Slumber Party vs Big Fat Bass

9. Just Like Me vs Trouble For Me

10. Love Me Down vs Trip To Your Heart

11. Hard To Forget Ya vs Gasoline

12. What You Need vs Criminal

13. Better vs Up N Down

14. Change Your Mind vs He About To Lose Me

15. Liar vs Selfish

16. If I'm Dancing vs Don't Keep Me Waiting

17. Coupure Électrique vs Scary

this was easy because femme fatale is one of mine least favorite britney albums

hardest choices were between make me vs hiam and man on the moon vs i wanna go and private show vs inside out

9. Just Like Me vs Trouble For Me

13. Better vs Up N Down

15. Liar vs Selfish

Glory: 12

FF: 7

1. Invitation

2. Make Me 

3. Inside Out

4. I Wanna Go

5. Just Luv Me

6. Clumsy 

7. Seal It With A Kiss

8. Slumber Party

9. Trouble For Me

10. Love Me Down 

11.  Gasoline

12. What You Need 

13.  Up N Down

14. Change Your Mind

15. Liar

16. Don't Keep Me Waiting

17. Scary

9 Glory

8 Fatte Female

37 minutes ago, button said:

1) They aren't your numbers of course you wouldn't give a damn. Doesn't mean RCA or Team B overlooks them. You not caring about the numbers is very irrelevant.

2) We're helping by keeping our hype and excitement for the release week to help with the streams.

Next. :begone:

thanks for proofing me right.... that is so selfish tho :moorangu: oh and U WON'T HELP **** WITH THE STREAMS BY DOING THIS !!! :lanacackle:

53 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

she currently looking for some sturdy glue to put the weave back on so she can post some other dumb ****.

:hugs:

No actually, spreading the news about the leak does not make the GP notice. It makes the GP listen to it on twitter and give a rats *** about when the official is released.

Fail

so... are we supossed to act like glory does not exist for the next 6 days? gorl please :madonna:

9. Just Like Me vs Trouble For Me

13. Better vs Up N Down

15. Liar vs Selfish

GLORY: 12

Femme Fatale: 5

1 minute ago, Draw The Blinds said:

LMAO. No sis, it'll ruin it!!!!! FRIDAY MORNING IS THE ONLY MORNING WE CAN LISTEN !!!!!! IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS IT ONLY HAPPENS ONCE!!!!! I'M TWELVE!!!!!!!

:uknowit: :uknowit: :uknowit:

August 26 is the only day to listen the album for the first time, cause Britney obviously loves the number 26 otherwise the album will be ruined even tho is already in hq online and we're still buying it :lessons: 

:uknowit: 

3 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I understand that sis. If you wanna wait for the excitement factor, you do you. Nothing wrong with that. But 90% of the people complaining are saying it's about sales. Or acting like they are so special cause they are waiting. It's silly. But it doesn't take much for B stans to go crazy over nothing so I shouldn't be surprised :weusay:

Yes i know.... but idc about the sales in that way, for me... leaks just ruins it thats all. And i think sharing snippets on instagram or upload reaction videos already is disrespectful to us who wants to wait and to Britney. I mean people would go crazy if you spoil their favorite tv show or whatever. Its the same thing... ofc i dont listen but i still dont get it. Its not officially released and illegally downloaded so why share it in that matter?

Btw... i unfollowed some of you on IG in here just for that. sorry :sickofu:

16 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

thanks for proofing me right.... that is so selfish tho :moorangu: oh and U WON'T HELP **** WITH THE STREAMS BY DOING THIS !!! :lanacackle:

How selfish of me to help Britney debut at #1. :lanacackle:

I wonder who will be helpful then? The ones who downloaded the album illegally, kept it on loop all the week and burnt away all excitement/motivation, perhaps? :bbgumstare:

1 minute ago, Melinda said:

Yes i know.... but idc about the sales in that way, for me... leaks just ruins it thats all. And i think sharing snippets on instagram or upload reaction videos already is disrespectful to us who wants to wait and to Britney. I mean people would go crazy if you spoil their favorite tv show or whatever. Its the same thing... ofc i dont listen but i still dont get it. Its not officially released and illegally downloaded so why share it in that matter?

Btw... i unfollowed some of you on IG in here just for that. sorry :sickofu:

Instagram blocks the audio on videos until you manually select to listen so how is it spoiling anything? :whitneyshade: 

I don't see how it's disrespectful to Britney when we already bought the damn album and have been supporting her for the past two decades. It's not like we are abandoning her :tiffeyeroll:

Like I said if you wanna be surprised do you, but the way people are acting so high and mighty is ridiculous :ririshade2:

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

0So people post in this thread to say we are saying we are special when literally all we've done is stick to this thread. 

Maybe we are special if we attract this much attention.

Do you want to smell our butts? 

xfq96o.png

:lanacackle: i think its funny how people can have such a hard time understanding why someone wants to wait? I have explaind thousand of times why and people act like we are stupid, just care about the sales and live in the 90's or are 12.... you made a choice to listen, we made a choice not to... simple as that. Or should we curse out everybody for listen to be gready ******* or smth? stupid ******* exhale i swear to god :tiffsmoke:

4 minutes ago, Melinda said:

:lanacackle: i think its funny how people can have such a hard time understanding why someone wants to wait? I have explaind thousand of times why and people act like we are stupid, just care about the sales and live in the 90's or are 12.... you made a choice to listen, we made a choice not to... simple as that. Or should we curse out everybody for listen to be gready ******* or smth? stupid ******* exhale i swear to god :tiffsmoke:

Yup, no one is acting mighty and superior in this thread. They're just seeing things the way they want. They feel shaded/attacked by our behaviour but that's in fact just their subconscious guilt's work. It's a coping mechanism. :chershade:

Archived