Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

I'M LISTENING TO IT FOR THE FIRST TIME!

I HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK BCAUSE A IFELT LIKE I WAS GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK

I'M SO ******* SLAYED BY MAN ON THE MOON AND INVITATION

WHAT THE **** BRITNEY! I LOVE YOU! (sorry guys but i'm super excited and happy)

the only okay song at th moment is LOVE ME DOWN (in my opinion) 

now i'm going to listen to WHAT YOU NEED :hype:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'M LISTENING TO IT FOR THE FIRST TIME!

I HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK BCAUSE A IFELT LIKE I WAS GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK

I'M SO ******* SLAYED BY MAN ON THE MOON AND INVITATION

WHAT THE **** BRITNEY! I LOVE YOU! (sorry guys but i'm super excited and happy)

the only okay song at th moment is LOVE ME DOWN (in my opinion) 

now i'm going to listen to WHAT YOU NEED :hype:

Enjoy this moment when you can't predict what's about happen in any song ! Btw I'm sure Love Me Down will grow on you like a lot of members !

please guys, can u give me a link to download the album in the best quality, i dont have a visa card, so... and i want to have a digital version, i will buy it this monday when comes out here in my town, the deluxe version is like 20 dolars...! but i want that one! 

So, I just finished listening to this album and now I can't breathe!!!!

Seriously, her vocals are on point (those falsetto ad-libs), those brilliant lyrics, the instruments, and the whole production are top notch (Britney Jean what ?)

I just hope that Britney Army and the GP support this album, cause I can clearly see that Brit put a big effort on this record.

I'm just so happy that I have things to look forward to!!!!!

Standout tracks:

Slumber Party, Just Luv Me, Man On the Moon

GLORY TO THE QUEEN OF POP!

I knowwwwwwwwwwwww! please dont kill me, is my flop city!! it always take like two more weeks to have the phsycal album! , dont be mean, i always buy her stuff and albums, and this is her golden one, so obviously i will buy it! I went to see her whe she came her just one time, in LA PLATA im from Argentina! Im not some random person wanting the album to leak something... just listen and have *******!!! :hype:

I knowwwwwwwwwwwww! please dont kill me, is my flop city!! it always take like two more weeks to have the phsycal album! , dont be mean, i always buy her stuff and albums, and this is her golden one, so obviously i will buy it! I went to see her whe she came her just one time, in LA PLATA im from Argentina! Im not some random person wanting the album to leak something... just listen and have *******!!! :hype:

Gurl i am from latin america too and the album is comin to our stores in the next 2 days. U can stream it in spotify, but dont download it illegally.

9tCBdWIr8ZrKU.gif

I've been waiting for this all week! I didn't listen to the leak so I could properly enjoy Glory the day it came out and we're almost there! I'm soooo excited and so glad I waited without cheating. It feels sooo good. How much time is left?

Archived