Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

I've just finished listening the album for the first time and here are my thoughts in short:

Invitation: Dreamy and welcoming. Very good first track to start an album

Make Me: For someone who can't sing (according to haterz) she has some amazing falsettos. Definetly the highlight of the album

Private Show: her vocal game is on point. Chipmunkney bring it back! if you can't take it get back!

Man On The Moon: I have no words. Just amazing!!!

Just Luv Me: Should be the third single. It brought me into a warm fall night

Clumsy: dont come for me but I feel like it is the only filler song on the album

Image result

Do You Wanna Come Over: 

635848737422679821-607246726_violet2.gif

Slumber Party: I cried! Literally! Second single please!!!

Just Like Me: For some reasons, I felt like it was gonna be okay song since it was nobody's fave but I like it. not a single material tho

Love Me Down: lalalalalala part gets me. I cant keep that part out of my mind

Hard To Forget Ya: straight outta from Britney/In The Zone with a 2K16 production. I love it

What You Need: hit them notes Brittina What-was-her-surnamelera-ney!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Better: I thought it was forgettable. I mean it is not bad but it can be called as weak especially when it is compared to Make Me, Man On The Moon, Just Luv Me and Slumber Party 

Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes): I thought it was forgettable too but still a good song

Liar: I can see why it is a fan favourite. Release it as a final song. Should have been on the standart version 

tumblr_inline_nlc6xl7pUg1qais6x.gif

If I'm Dancing: Mindless fun!!! YASSSS qween!! How I Roll vibes <3

Coupure électrique: I don't know what to say. It's werid maybe I have to listen it again and again. Her voice is angelic tho

.:.

She delivered it and I'm so proud. It's cohesive, ****, urban and artsy fartsy. My wounds caused by Brenda Joan was healed tho :crying2: I dont know why I wrote those but hey it happened.  If you will come for me

tumblr_mjz8bzOj5A1qi9dhho1_500.png

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ONLY problem I have with this album is that four of the best songs (Change Your Mind, Liar, if I'm Dancing, Coupure Electrique) are only on the deluxe edition. These songs (IMO) are the best on the album along with Slumber Party, Man on the Moon, Just Luv Me. I love the others too but these are my favourite. The deluxe tracks should have been swapped with the 4 tracks directly before them (Love Me Down, Hard to Forget Ya, What You Need, Better) or Private Show/Clumsy. When you type in Britney to Spotify the standard edition comes up first and the general public will miss out on these flawless songs. I really do love all the songs though.

Archived