NYC Stans - The Ritz Album Release Party - Tuesday 8/30

iammaffyou

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried that too but I'm only gonna be living in NYC once when Britney is performing on VMA here so YOLO

I work the next day and I only really wanna see Britney... Do i pay $200 to see her and then leave? I am soooooo tempted. I really wanna be there for the moment she takes the stage 

I work the next day and I only really wanna see Britney... Do i pay $200 to see her and then leave? I am soooooo tempted. I really wanna be there for the moment she takes the stage 

yeah I did it only for Britney and i"m probably hardly gonna see her :sickofu: I mean I like Rihanna and Arianna and I don't mind staying late but I only did it for Britney. It's still cheaper than flying to vegas 3 times and buying front row tickets to POM and trust me I don't earn a lot of money lol. I'm just such a huge fan and back in Europe I was never able to see her on tour or even when she was in Poland for her Intimate collection nonsense I was in a diffrent country so I was not able to see her too.:truthtea: such a looser

Archived