I Am A Former Britney Fan (BOMT-Circus)

ToxicWorld

9 minutes ago, neydelina said:

i dont like this

btw that acc was banned cause we faked  ''toxicworld'' suicide and trolled the **** of one ***** crazyforyou.... igotyoucrazy something like that

but i stopped trolling here, i'm older lmao

Some people have too much time on their hands, i see. :eheeek:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, anacondamp3 said:
11 minutes ago, neydelina said:

HOLD THE **** ON

ToxicWorld was an account queenflopga made for me so we can both troll

**** OFF if u're not him (pm on that other site if u are him)

WTF IS GOING ON??!?!?!?!?

Grl whatever queenflopga was a ******* stank troll. Not even legit. Don't even think that I'm that *****. I used to argue with that *****. I was a troll yes but not a flop one like queenflopga--true to her name.

2 minutes ago, neydelina said:

no our acc was ToxicWorld

i had rihanna on the avi and sig

ask older members

I remember the toxic account that had rihanna in it. I remember I hated that account tbh.

I thought it was toxity though or some ****. Either way i'm just probably remember it wrong. It's weird if that really was the account since queenflopga wasn't arround in 08 when this one was made. 

28 minutes ago, ToxicWorld said:

This album reminded me why I love Britney so much. I haven't posted on breathe heavy in 5 years after being incredibly frustrated by her music and artistry, I've come back to just say...I am born again. This amazing ***** reformed a former troll/borderline anti-fan back into a full-time stan. She brought me back ten-fold. Glory is now my favorite album of hers even surpassing Blackout, my holy grail. I am positive she will win back lots of fans that felt frustrated during the Femme Fatale/Britney Jean eras. She truly feels "back" to me.

Sorry Britney! I should've never doubted you or abandoned you.

Sincerely,

Flop *****

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, ToxicWorld said:

Grl whatever queenflopga was a ******* stank troll. Not even legit. Don't even think that I'm that *****. I used to argue with that *****. I was a troll yes but not a flop one like queenflopga--true to her name.

toxicworld was a banned acc cause we faked so many things

suicide was the last one

how the **** is toxicworld as an acc active? and this mess we did was 5 yrs ago, when u were ''last active''

2 minutes ago, Da Fr3ak said:

I remember the toxic account that had rihanna in it. I remember I hated that account tbh.

I thought it was toxity though or some ****. Either way i'm just probably remember it wrong. It's weird if that really was the account since queenflopga wasn't arround in 08 when this one was made. 

yeah i had ttt photoshoot

rihanna_photos_album_talk_that_talk_thum

this in black and white

but i shared the acc with flopga so u might have fought with him

sorry bb for the mess!

1 minute ago, neydelina said:

toxicworld was a banned acc cause we faked so many things

suicide was the last one

how the **** is toxicworld as an acc active? and this mess we did was 5 yrs ago, when u were ''last active''

Calm down cause you're all the way mistaken. You're mixing me, a big account at the time, with some flop *** troll account. I left cause I was tired of wasting time on Britney's (former) lazy *** not cause of this suicide bullshit you speak of- maybe yall did that when I stopped posting as a joke? I don't ******* know.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, ToxicWorld said:

Calm down cause you're all the way mistaken. You're mixing me, a big account at the time, with some flop *** troll account. I left cause I was tired of wasting time on Britney's (former) lazy *** not cause of this suicide bullshit you speak of- maybe yall did that when I stopped posting as a joke? I don't ******* know.

giphy.gif

no bb, toxicworld stopped posting cause me and flopga got banned lmao

:nigcry:

4 minutes ago, ToxicWorld said:

giphy.gif

exhell was crazy back in the day :OMGney:

1 hour ago, ToxicWorld said:

This album reminded me why I love Britney so much. I haven't posted on breathe heavy in 5 years after being incredibly frustrated by her music and artistry, I've come back to just say...I am born again. This amazing ***** reformed a former troll/borderline anti-fan back into a full-time stan. She brought me back ten-fold. Glory is now my favorite album of hers even surpassing Blackout, my holy grail. I am positive she will win back lots of fans that felt frustrated during the Femme Fatale/Britney Jean eras. She truly feels "back" to me.

Sorry Britney! I should've never doubted you or abandoned you.

Sincerely,

Flop *****

welcome back dear the Barmy shall be once more the greatest of all fanbases out there. **** those flop ******* the true queen is here

tumblr_oaexx5LkpR1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oaexx5LkpR1u6n38po1_250.giftumblr_oaexx5LkpR1u6n38po1_250.gif

Archived