INFO japan ver of GLORY, Bonus tracks + CD is #1 in Japan chart

YoungOne

I checked CDJAPAN, a very popular japan website where you can buy CDs made in jpn, and i found out that GLORY 

IS THE #1 CD @ The real time ranking of CDJapan., is the most selling item in the website today.

14054119_1369751813044701_13003866455001

About GLORY INFO and Bonus tracks. the japanese tracklist hasn't been confirmed yet, but in the description says Special Feature / Bonus Track
there's no name or number of tracks. but at least they confirmed the release date. September 14th,

also the special feature is subject to change but trust me, when they add bonus track with that, it's always a bonus song or two. so let's wait a little bit more for it.

14046067_1369756146377601_75392064448477

You want to buy this album in cdjapan?

well i've bought in this site many times and they're great!

also the products includes 1st press goods and stuff.

Do i recomend cdjapan? yes. it's not that much expensive like amazon japan or ebay from japan sellers so if you want to buy this version i recommend this place.

they have a english version of the site for everyone.

so if you want it it's available for preorder.

source: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/SICP-4953

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Pretty Girls is a bonus track, my life will be definitely be over and I'll probably have to drop out of college. Then I'll go broke because I'll have no motivation to go to work, so I'll become homeless. After not too long I'll probably get really hungry because I smoke a lot of weed and get the munchies, so then I'll be forced to sell my body for food money, or beer. All of the other hobos will laugh at me and out of shame and humiliation I'll definitely hitch hike to like, I don't know, Ohio or something where I'll probably get attacked by a wild grizzly bear. Or some coked out ****-head who mistook me for his next Grindr hookup. 

Britney please don't pollute your Glory-ous new album with that sorta maybe kinda alright song. I don't wanna get shot by a **** addict, who's just gonna steal what's left of my hooker savings off of my cold dead body. It's that serious ya'll. :crying2: :jackk:

6 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

If Pretty Girls is a bonus track, my life will be definitely be over and I'll probably have to drop out of college. Then I'll go broke because I'll have no motivation to go to work, so I'll become homeless. After not too long I'll probably get really hungry because I smoke a lot of weed and get the munchies, so then I'll be forced to sell my body for food money, or beer. All of the other hobos will laugh at me and out of shame and humiliation I'll definitely hitch hike to like, I don't know, Ohio or something where I'll probably get attacked by a wild grizzly bear. Or some coked out ****-head who mistook me for his next Grindr hookup. 

Britney please don't pollute your Glory-ous new album with that sorta maybe kinda alright song. I don't wanna get shot by a **** addict, who's just gonna steal what's left of my hooker savings off of my cold dead body. It's that serious ya'll. :crying2: :jackk:

It wont :chershade:

8 minutes ago, SexyJeans said:

It wont :chershade:

You don't know man, I don't live in the best area. I don't wanna have to suck the **** of that pervy guy from Wendy's every Thursday just so I can get free burgers. 

Britney please make the right decision. I don't wanna have to sell my body for stale day old cheese burgers. What would my mother say?!?  :crying2: :sickofu:

31 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

19 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

You don't know man, I don't live in the best area. I don't wanna have to suck the **** of that pervy guy from Wendy's every Thursday just so I can get free burgers. 

Britney please make the right decision. I don't wanna have to sell my body for stale day old cheese burgers. What would my mother say?!?  :crying2: :sickofu:

WHAT THE :gloria::gloria::gloria::gloria::gloria:

Archived