Some GLORY facts

bog.bhs

Well, first of all, it's an undeniable MASTERPIECE. And maybe that's an understatement because the production, the quality of her vocals and the composition are literally FLAWLESS.

It should be AT LEAST nominated for Best Pop Album and Album of the Year at the GRAMMY'S. But considering they snubbed Blackout and In the Zone...who knows?

I hope it gets AMAZING reviews from the critics. And also the GP should give her a chance after hearing about the praise, buy the album and stan for her from now on! If Bieber made it, why wouldn't she?

Her next single should be an energetic track since Make Me was chill. My choices would be Do you want to come over?, Love Me Down and - even if would be kind of impossible since it's available only on the Deluxe version - Liar.

AND I think this album deserves a proper WORLD TOUR. I'm pretty sure that is not going to be possible since her Vegas contract will probably be extended until late 2017... But I feel like this album could give her a real chance for rebirth in the GP eyes with a great tour support. I think it would also be refreshing for Britney to change the scenery, to leave aside her greatest hits and to celebrate her maturity in all its GLORY.

That being said, enjoy the bops and hope for the best regarding album sales, Billboard charts, Carpool Karaoke and VMA's! :kisses2all:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, avaaa said:

I want 15 single from this album. I'm not even joking. All of these songs deserve a video and the need to be known by GP.:thetea:

Would you imagine the hysteria in Exhale if this would be her first visual album? :scalped: And the original MM video being released within? For longevity it could be released after a couple of months from now. It would sell like apple pie.

Archived