Omg she gives a **** again

PieceofBritney

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from the start i knew she was gonna deliver (the promo tracks were cool enough for me), but i didn't expect the album to have this much COHESIVENESS to it. she knows the direction she wants to take, just like blackout every song on the album sound in-sync with each other. i can't stop saying this but she brought it guys :tiffsniffle:

ha lemonade is coming. pls pull through with the promo though this album NEEDS the recognition it deserves

I think she always cared. We don't know what happens behind the scenes. She probably had the intentions of making Britney Jean an amazing album but something went wrong and will.i.can't screwed things up. BUT she definitely sounds the best she ever has this time around and the music is just phenomenal! She should be very proud!! 

I agree a 100000%.

I think she did always care, but she just was overworked and couldn't ask for time. 

How long ago did she tweet about Just Luv Me? She's been working on this a long time, I think they listened to her and gave her the time she needed to create SUCH A MASTERPIECE :crying4:

Each listen, I love every track more. :pumped: I am so proud. And more than just her being so invested in it, the tracks being FLAW FREE, the album having an amazing, cohesive theme, I AM SO INTO HOW AMAZING HER VOCALS ARE ON THIS ALBUM. I get hits of ITZ vocalney on each track, I LIVE FOR THIS ALBUM.

Archived