Your Favorite Songs So Far? My Review

Glory(Hole)

First of all,can i just say that we have not heard Britney like this? Queen is just really giving it to us with these confident vocals and it's all her. The sound of the album is very modern. No recycled ,throwaway tracks here like BJ. Falsettos,harmonies,runs,growling---Brit is here and she's on a mission to delete BJ from her discography.

Liar- ***** is giving me "i'm not ******* with your dirty laundry".  I'm DEAD. Break up anthem material,sistrens! Love the weird growling and banjo. What kind of weird and flawless combo?!:boredney:

Just Love Me--seductive ,slow jam where the Queen clears the air about what she wants. ***** ,just love her! She ain't asking for much!:lessons: Seductive,empowered,confident and honest lyrics and not to mention it's coming from a mature point of view. She's not talking like a little girl. This is a woman. Scalp me.

Love me down--Beat full of swag and sass. This is SUCH a bop. Single material IMO. Bumping beat that makes you wanna get up and act like a *****. This is what we live for,stans. Britney dripping in *** over a banging beat. I'm paralyzed from the slayage.:girlfall:

Change your mind- **** guitar accompanied by Brit cooing about how she's going to **** this guy who's holding back because he's a gentlemen. She's going to get what she wants.  'I can see it in your eyes that you wanna be polite,that you wanna treat me right! Oh MY!" What kind of thirsty cougar teas?!!:gimmemoar: Get that Spanish sausage ,Brinty! I love it so much. You can FEEL the passion. I'm buried.

Man on the moon- Envision an angelic Britney drifting through space. That's the vibe this song gives me. Falsetto harmonies everywhere. This is the kind of song you listen to when you wanna float away in your thoughts. IntrospectiveNEY! Alien's better produced and better written cousin. :walkonby:

So far these are my faves on the album. That's not to say they are my only faves. The album as a collective body of work is amazing. I never thought i'd hear Britney sing the way she did in "What You Need". She's finally giving us vocals and melodies.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived