1 week till glory. I'm just so grateful tbh

Guest ukfan

5 or 4 weeks ago we had no idea glory was round the corner,  when I watched the bbmas (which I still watch daily saved on my TV )  I knew instantly Britney was back!!,  the fire  in her eyes was there!!  and she wanted to slay!! And then bam! Brand new album on the way!  

This is exactly what the b army needed and she delivered 

She has given us a track each week while we wait,like them or not they show britneys progress and broken new ground for her.. **** yes!! 

I will definitely be buying the physical album on Friday!  Simply because this marks a new era for Britney.  The vocals the beats,  everything!  I'm happy to be apart of it..

I'm happy I get to experience the slayage with you all, and keep the positivity flowing, :) 

Private show is the one  song that took a while for me, but it's fresh,  original and atleast we hear authentic Britney compared to recent years,  I love the rest though,  Make me. Clumsy and Dywco are amazing ,  JLM sounds flawless. (can't wait to hear it) 

As a straight 23 year old guy,  the fact that I can't wait to hear this album is quite fascinating,  britneys prime vocals and iconic personality all over each track is responsible!  It's irresistible!   Britney is just musical perfection,  and I can't wait to hear this album!  I look forward to hearing your opinions. 

This is exactly what we needed and perfect timing!! 

I'm listening to every track available so far on repeat including jlm snippet 

Thankyou Britney for completely restoring faith to us fans ( I never lost any)  and for making an album I can't wait to hear!!

I can't wait to see the vma performance,  the vmas will finally be worth watching again.  

I just feel like Britney is back in every way. " this is the beginning of a new era " 

It definitely feels like one!! We have alot to look forward to my friends :) 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived