Make Me Pop Radio Update (Day 29)

andreafly1

3 minutes ago, the_toy said:

she wont be performing at VMA tbh... i think we should avoid meltdowns after that video mess tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif

nnn probably not but we still haven't found why she cancelled the two vegas shows. obviously it was for some type of promotional opportunity. watch her just appear at the VMAs but not perform. :lanacackle:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, the_toy said:

she wont be performing at VMA tbh... i think we should avoid meltdowns after that video mess tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif

Stop this embarassing mess you do. Next thing you'll say is that they cancelled the album and Britney will retire in twonweeks instead. Stahp. :rihanna:

1 minute ago, -ididitagain- said:

nnn probably not but we still haven't found why she cancelled the two vegas shows. obviously it was for some type of promotional opportunity. watch her just appear at the VMAs but not perform. :lanacackle:

imagine the meltdowns it would be the end of exhale and Glory tbh tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif

Guest willysilva
2 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

watch her go to hawaii again  tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif

Guest willysilva
2 minutes ago, the_toy said:

maybe britney will be releasing her confessions on a dancefloor by that time tumblr_oaexx5LkpR1u6n38po1_250.giftumblr_oaexx5LkpR1u6n38po1_250.giftumblr_oaexx5LkpR1u6n38po1_250.gif

confessions on a dancefloor fantasy, the new fragrance by britney spears  tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif

Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

If there's no promo for 2 weeks that's what will be happening and that's not a simple vma performance that will limit the damages especially when beyoncé, rihanna and maybe Gaga are performing (and singing live). We all know it. 

i know... you re so right... im in denial..  tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif RIP MMO 

This is the most spins it has lost in a day after the big rolling effect of the second week. :bthink:

Tonight, we have to show that there is still interest in Make Me by winning at least one hour of Most Requested Live. We should aim for two though. That way it can rebound. 

OP you should start preparing a thread in anticipation of the show tonight and do a countdown. If we make the thread early, more members will see it and be aware of the situtation and understand that we have to go hard. :NYnod:

36 minutes ago, Get Me A Drink ***** said:

Apparently someone said out of new songs this song got the best callback score and it will stay Top 20 until Tuesday when radio update their list. I hope Make Me can survive despite these negative updates :whitneyshade:

who dat someone tho? tumblr_ob3kx6wnLa1u6n38po1_250.gif

1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

They've never really been here for her tbh, she's honestly had a really weird relationship with radio

true...the exceptions were BO e FF tbh tumblr_oaz7b51DnM1u6n38po1_250.gif

Archived