I haven't heard Salsa Gomez new album but I swear to ****** God

Dirty Boy

42 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

You should definitely listen to Revival then. Dope album, and it's a GOOD thing Glory is exploring that sound. "Just Love Me" is fire.

idk 99% of my itunes purchased r Britney Spears and there's no room for a B-list artist :cigney:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

I like Selena's singles tbh but c'mon Britney doesn't use rejects:whitneyshade:

Except for the fact that Toxic was rejected by Kylie Minogue back then :truthtea: 

Really, no shade, but sometimes Britney lets some songs go way too easy, when they could've been hits. But then again, the girl knows how to pick other demos out of the blue, so... let's wait and see :kisses2all:

1 hour ago, Connor Walsh said:

Me when i read that Just Luv Me sounds like a Revival reject:

tumblr_ngoqdkVAUm1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

Revival is a great album. Honestly the only similar thing I get out of the eras is how it's mostly midtempo songs they released. That's popular right now with everyone. 

Right. This ***** doesn't own the mid tempo market. 

1 minute ago, joey4228 said:

Umbrella (Rihanna) was ment for Britney:tiffanynod:

I love that song tbh. It should've been britney's.

I love it too :hugs: But I don't know if it would suit Brit's voice tbh. Maybe that's the reason why she passed it.

Speaking of her, am I the only one who'd be down for another Riri/Brit collab??? :myjam:

Okay so if u haven't heard it then DON'T ******* COMPLAIN :)

as much I respect britney, Just Love Me sounds exactly like Good for You, It's like part 2 lmao

If u don't believe me, listen GFY full and then JLM

and no, Revival isn't In The Zone cuz ITZ is ******* more entertaining and better.

3 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Okay so if u haven't heard it then DON'T ******* COMPLAIN :)

as much I respect britney, Just Love Me sounds exactly like Good for You, It's like part 2 lmao

If u don't believe me, listen GFY full and then JLM

and no, Revival isn't In The Zone cuz ITZ is ******* more entertaining and better.

Actually the very beginning of the snippet reminded me of The Heart Wants blablabla, which is not even from Revival, so... :orly:

But I really think it's because of the midtempo beat and the whispered vocals etc., something that was not nearly invented by Selena

3 minutes ago, jokerr said:

Actually the very beginning of the snippet reminded me of The Heart Wants blablabla, which is not even from Revival, so... :orly:

But I really think it's because of the midtempo beat and the whispered vocals etc., something that was not nearly invented by Selena

yeah she didn't invented that but she overused it lol

My post in  the other thread: :rihcackle:

They're bringing up this C-tier pop girl because they forgot In the Zone exists and they think the ****-slow sound is Salami Gomez copyrighted property when she's the one trying to emulate Britney's 4th studio album's tracks.

Now Britney is going back to her roots but everyone is up Selena's and Good For You's *** and think she copied her. 

Britney is the culture and Gomez is the one appropriating that culture. Get it right. :sickofu:

Also aren't Breathe on Me/Touch of My Hand fan favorites? That makes the comparisons so :madonna:

Archived