Will Glory Be Another No.4 Debut For Britney Spears (**** The Delusional A**holes) 10 of August

telluwhat

On 26th of August Prominent Singers from different genre are releasing albums.

1. Beyonce and Jay Z ( beyonce lemonade alone sold 653,000 copies in the first week)

2. Florida Georgia line (last album sold 196,000 in the first week)

3. Barbra Streisand (last album sold 196,000 in the first week)

4. Celine Dion 

5. Shawn mendes (his album will be released on 23)

(P.S. People who keep saying they dont know the above mentioned singers, all they need to know is these singers can easily beat Glory on the charts)

With Britney's lead single "Make Me... " going down the charts both on Billboard Hot 100 and itunes and started losing spins today on mediabase. With no promotion in sight and to make it worse many fans claim they wont support this era. Please be realistic so you wont have to face meltdowns. Even if Britney releases *** tape she wont beat Beyonce to the top spot. 

I almost predicted it right( Beyonce didnt released her album else it wud have been a no.4)

Britney has the most delusional fan base ever..... i was criticized on this post..... its okay not to be no.1

not the end of the world.......  this post was written on 10th of august

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

It's official the Bey/Jay Z album? 

No and it most likely won't happen. It's a false rumor.

If Bey album is not coming #1 is possible. Only if VMA and Carpool are happening

They can beat Glory but they suck at streaming and we are about to get REAL promo. So.... NO

10 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

It's official the Bey/Jay Z album? 

There's a Beyhive Twitter account saying the date was changed because they don't want it to clash with the release of another album. 

OT: Look, it's all up to Britney. Either she performs at the VMA and sends Glory to the top or she doesn't and gets a debut somewhere in the Top 5. That's all. 

Barbra is releasing a live broadway album btw. :zoomzoom:

2 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

If Bey album is not coming #1 is possible. Only if VMA and Carpool are happening

with Beyonce we can never be sure...... these ******* love to show the world they can beat Britney......... (katy released her single the same day as Britney)

4 minutes ago, button said:

There's a Beyhive Twitter account saying the date was changed because they don't want it to clash with the release of another album. 

OT: Look, it's all up to Britney. Either she performs at the VMA and sends Glory to the top or she doesn't and gets a debut somewhere in the Top 5. That's all. 

Barbra is releasing a live broadway album btw. :zoomzoom:

many live albums have hit the no.1 spot.................. Barbra is not someone to be taken lightly

Just now, telluwhat said:

with Beyonce we can never be sure...... these ******* love to show the world they can beat Britney......... (katy released her single the same day as Britney)

I know but i basically spent my day looking up info about this joint album :orangu:  And their "insider" who confirmed the album said it definitely won't come this month and the fans also said it's just some crazy rumor based on the release of "Beyonce" and is false. :orly: I want to believe them. We can beat the others if the promo is REAL at least for the album. 

6 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

They can beat Glory but they suck at streaming and we are about to get REAL promo. So.... NO

Carpool will be edited like thousand times and james will vow not to work with Britney again :madonna:

Just now, button said:

I wasn't saying it can't hit #1. It was just a reminder for us to feel the ashamed in case she beats Britney. :crying1:

The Barbra album is actually HUGE..

All those movie stars on it... BUT Barbra is really bad at streaming. 

3 minutes ago, telluwhat said:

Carpool will be edited like thousand times and james will vow not to work with Britney again :madonna:

I don't care just air it :orangu: 

Ok are you dumb? Do your research

Beyonces album is rumoured, not confirmed 

Shawn Mendes' album is due September 23

Barbara has a live Broadway album, and Celine and FGL won't be doing as much promo as Britney. She will have at least a #2 album if not #1

2 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

The Barbra album is actually HUGE..

All those movie stars on it... BUT Barbra is really bad at streaming. 

Yes we definitely need a few streaming parties throught the week of release to help her get the #1. Barbra will get very little from streaming. FGL are also weak with streaming, their hit HOLY couldn't reach the top 10 on Billboard because it lacked streaming.

4 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Ok are you dumb? Do your research

Beyonces album is rumoured, not confirmed 

Shawn Mendes' album is due September 23

Barbara has a live Broadway album, and Celine and FGL won't be doing as much promo as Britney. She will have at least a #2 album if not #1

Slaaaaay i think the same. I just really hope that she promotes. All of the stuff we heard about needs to happen and maybe some interviews. And we will get #1 at worst #2

It feels like if in fact the VMA'S, James Corden Karaoke, and the release of a new single from Glory on a weekly basis until Glory officially arrives, Brit might actually have a decent shot at the #1 spot Billboard 200. My thought is anyone that says they'd boycott this era/album altogether, well they likely weren't going to BUY the album nor singles themselves anyway. But again, that is just my opinion. We have to do what Miley's fans did with the Bangerz album and constantly tweet/stream/like/share everything Glory related over the course of this whole month. The more word of mouth spread around, the better. There is so much press going around about Brit right now that unlike BJ era, seems more likely for fans that maybe shied away in the past could return to our Queen finally this time around.

Archived