Make Me & Private Show predictions so far (full tracking week from 08/05 to 08/11)

andreafly1

"Make Me..." (USA numbers)

30k pure sales (iTunes + Others)
7/8 M streams (YT audio & music video + Spotify + Others)
Rising on Billboard Hot 100's chart

"Private Show" (USA numbers)

20k pure sales (iTunes + Others)
> 1M streams (Spotify)
Debut on Billboard Hot 100's chart (Top 80 or 90)

Clumsy will most likely boost up a little bit MM & PS' sales between Wednesday and Thursday.

Can't wait to hear that club banger, tho...! :bop:

(Sources: Kworb, Ditigal Sales Data)
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Slay a bit Private Show. Make Me sales are... tragic

Let's see what happens after the VMAs (still not yet official confirmed) performance...!

3 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

That's great. I would love for all of her songs to chart on the Hot 100. Make me is a slow riser. 

This!

Just now, Electro World said:

Tbh i would be plesantly sueprised if private show were to enter the hot 100 or even high on the bubbling under :NYnod:

Yeah I thought PS would be high on the bubbling under Hot 100, but I'm really happy that it can debut on the Hot 100 :myjam:

3 minutes ago, K3yN said:

Does that mean that only 20k have pre-ordered the album :xcuseme:?

Nope! :selenerz:

3 minutes ago, troubleguy said:

make me is dead i guess, even 10 versions of mv won't save it :cigney:

It's still early to judge, we'll talk about that around September/October. ( VMAs, iHeart Radio + additional album promo (?) )

20,000 for PS mmm

Can someone tell me if this is an indicator of how much pre-orders we have until now? 

Let's say she got 15k PS sales on iTunes only, those are the number of the pre-orders so far? 

I'm asking this because I'm still confused about the PS charting the night Glory was available to pre-order, someone told me the pre-orders don't chart anymore, so what about PS? Are PS sales based on the album pre-orders only or were people buying PS like any other separate song?

10 minutes ago, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

20,000 for PS mmm

Can someone tell me if this is an indicator of how much pre-orders we have until now? 

Let's say she got 15k PS sales on iTunes only, those are the number of the pre-orders so far?

I'm asking this because I'm still confused about the PS charting the night Glory was available to pre-order, someone told me the pre-orders don't chart anymore, so what about PS? Are PS sales based on the album pre-orders only or were people buying PS like any other separate song?

The answer is no because Private Show was available separetely aswell, so people didn't really had to pre-order the album in order to get the track alone.

We have to be realistic here, we are no longer in the sales era, we're crossing over to streaming. So if Britney wants a high debut, it'd be wise to make Glory an Apple Exclusive for a week and then release it everywhere. Streaming is crucial for Billboard debuts, I learned this by being apart of the Rihanna navy which is why ANTI is still in the Top 10 7 months later

5 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

It's worrisome tho that there early prediction for Make Me is #60, which is just 7 spot positions moved up. 

We expected a top 30 with the video 

Predictions will most likely change, only 7 spots up with + 7/8 M streams gained in just one week is basically impossible.

6 minutes ago, westshouse said:

We have to be realistic here, we are no longer in the sales era, we're crossing over to streaming. So if Britney wants a high debut, it'd be wise to make Glory an Apple Exclusive for a week and then release it everywhere. Streaming is crucial for Billboard debuts, I learned this by being apart of the Rihanna navy which is why ANTI is still in the Top 10 7 months later

This is true, sales don't mean much anymore 

Archived