In The Zone was so special...

Freakshow__

1 minute ago, BeyRaeGrande said:

My mom wouldn't buy ITZ CD for me, but I still followed Brit on MTV/the media. My fav era/album is Britney era so tbh I'm so excited u were stanning at ur grandmas. :drinky:

Britney and ITZ were definitely the best eras. As a whole I agree: Britney era was the best one. 

And yeah... I would to my grandmas and go to the balcony (always there for some reason) and I would listen to the album... My grandma used to say Britney had the prettiest name. :crying4:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Freakshow__ said:

Britney and ITZ were definitely the best eras. As a whole I agree: Britney era was the best one. 

And yeah... I would to my grandmas and go to the balcony (always there for some reason) and I would listen to the album... My grandma used to say Britney had the prettiest name. :crying4:

Jealous tbh. Britney got really bad press during ITZ era and my mom was a media puppet so I missed out and it breaks my heart 10 years later still :crying2:

1 minute ago, BeyRaeGrande said:

Jealous tbh. Britney got really bad press during ITZ era and my mom was a media puppet so I missed out and it breaks my heart 10 years later still :crying2:

I was so lucky that my dad used to work at Pepsi and I would get Britney posters, stickers, CDs and even cups during 2001-2004 can I go back in time please :crying4:

1 minute ago, Freakshow__ said:

I was so lucky that my dad used to work at Pepsi and I would get Britney posters, stickers, CDs and even cups during 2001-2004 can I go back in time please :crying4:

OMFG STOPPPP

I LIVED for the Pepsi commercials :crying2:

i learned the choreo as a "straight" middle schooler

1 hour ago, Freakshow__ said:

Hey I see this is your first post. Welcome :kisses2all:

I'm pretty sure GLORY is gonna be amazing :yay:

Awww thank you :hugs:

I was here for a very long time, then i left, and I just came back but forgot my log in info so I made this one. Can't wait for "Glory"!!! :pumped:

Tell me about it! that time was magic! I remember having won a contest to go see Britney showcase the ITZ album, all the way in Paris. (I live in Belgium).

Sadly it was cancelled once we arrived there, I think due to illness. I remember being so sad!
But having the album early upon release kinda made up I guess.

I think ITZ is her best era/album yet! 
This new era gives me so much ITZ vibes. The looks, attitude ans specially the music are all on point so far.  And I think what's to come this era will definitely make up for the low budget replacement video we just had. which by the way I enjoy.
I mean just look at this woman's body! Her attitude! that special spark! She'll bring her A game. I have faith! 

:mjpopcorn:
btw: writing this post, they just played Make me on the radio. HIT fm.
all my colleagues at work seem to like it!

6 minutes ago, holditagainstmerightnow said:

Tell me about it! that time was magic! I remember having won a contest to go see Britney showcase the ITZ album, all the way in Paris. (I live in Belgium).

Sadly it was cancelled once we arrived there, I think due to illness. I remember being so sad!
But having the album early upon release kinda made up I guess.

I think ITZ is her best era/album yet! 
This new era gives me so much ITZ vibes. The looks, attitude ans specially the music are all on point so far.  And I think what's to come this era will definitely make up for the low budget replacement video we just had. which by the way I enjoy.
I mean just look at this woman's body! Her attitude! that special spark! She'll bring her A game. I have faith! 

:mjpopcorn:
btw: writing this post, they just played Make me on the radio. HIT fm.
all my colleagues at work seem to like it!

Funny now that You talk about contest i won a ITZ copy when they aired the ABC Special here in Latin America and they asked the name of Brit's first album and I knew it (duh!) and I won it. Then my aunt sent me the cd and dvd ITZ as a bday gift. I have like 5 ITZ copies :lanacackle:

3 minutes ago, fuckofffloverboy said:

yes! ITZ was the first britney album I could listen to and enjoy fully. I still remember being a pre-teen just about to enter high school and thinking touch of my hand was about touching her boyfriend cheek before he went away for awhile :hype:

That's reminds me Of Britney saying BOM was about breathing... :orangu:

13 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

Yeah. Everything I mentioned was early ITZ era. It's a shame we didn't get a full era with that one. But everything happens for a reason and at least K Fed gave her something so beautiful: her kids 

It's so ironic! Cause around that time, she released "I've just begun", a song she wrote and sung about "Don't wanna settle down"… :hype:

Archived