Wtf is this??

Soni

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

It worked. :crying2: I'm scared.

One thing that is scary is the idea I just got about why they could've changed it. Notice how a lot of huge celebrities have died of **** overdose? Well the "now she's gone" part implies that she's dead. Since Mona Lisa predicts almost everything that happened to Britney in 2007, was that part insinuating that she was gonna break down and "overdose" for trying to spill the tea on the people who pull the strings. That song and Rebellion are very very tell all-ish. But instead of that, they changed it to "cloned", and she didn't die, but was put under 5150, which means she was a danger to her own life and other's. She survived her mess in 2007, and acted different and "cloney":umomg:

3 minutes ago, breatheonher said:

One thing that is scary is the idea I just got about why they could've changed it. Notice how a lot of huge celebrities have died of **** overdose? Well the "now she's gone" part implies that she's dead. Since Mona Lisa predicts almost everything that happened to Britney in 2007, was that part insinuating that she was gonna break down and "overdose" for trying to spill the tea on the people who pull the strings. That song and Rebellion are very very tell all-ish. But instead of that, they changed it to "cloned", and she didn't die, but was put under 5150. She survived, and acted different and "cloney":umomg:

You are saying this to scare me further right? :yeasure: And I love Rebellion...her voice...the lyrics everything are so different. in a good way. 

5 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

You are saying this to scare me further right? :yeasure: And I love Rebellion...her voice...the lyrics everything are so different. in a good way. 

Sorry:cuteidk:

My mind runs wild with these types of things, and I end up scaring myself:Jfallonlol:

But yeah I'm sad they didn't release rebellion, it sounded like a jam:myjam:

There has to be some spooky **** in it though for Jive/RCA to threaten people who try to leak it

9 minutes ago, breatheonher said:

Sorry:cuteidk:

My mind runs wild with these types of things, and I end up scaring myself:Jfallonlol:

But yeah I'm sad they didn't release rebellion, it sounded like a jam:myjam:

There has to be some spooky **** in it though for Jive/RCA to threaten people who try to leak it

But seriously, that and Mona Lisa are not Britney's style at all, why would she insist on recording those songs against the label's wishes...there may really be hidden messages. :smokney: 

(totally random but that gif made me light a cigarette. I love the way she smokes.) :cigney:

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

But seriously, that and Mona Lisa are not Britney's style at all, why would she insist on recording those songs against the label's wishes...there may really be hidden messages there. :smokney: 

(totally random but that gif made me light a cigarette. I love the way she smokes.) :cigney:

With how big Britney was then, she couldn't just disappear if she spoke out about something. With how impulsive her arriving at that radio station was, they were probably trying to restrict her from releasing it, so she let the public know on her own, and that's why we even have it, so it wouldn't look suspicious if it wasn't released. Tbh the conservatorship is looking more and more suspicious when you apply this situation to it:drinky:

And yeah this is one of my favorite Britmoji's because she smokes like an old time movie star:cigney:

Archived