Why make me mv (the one we got) makes me pissed off

Dynasty

Look, I'm gay, and a proud one too, and there's nothing more i love to see than hotties taking off their shirts showing their bodies, but THAT "MUSIC VIDEO" IS LITERALLY GUYS TAKING THEIR SHIRTS OFF AND THATS IT! now what pisses me off is:

Their lousy acting, they overact "being the hot dreamy guy"

the girls in the mv who couldnt act to save their mothers life

Everything looks like a cheesy low budget soda commercial from the 90's, it literally MAKES ME ANGRY to see it, not because its not the mv we were supposed to get, BUT BECAUSE HOW SIMPLY BAD IT IS. Bad actors, bad director, bad story (there is not story at all anyway), bad promo placements. It just makes me angry to see something so unprofessional and painfully mediocre even got to see the light of the day in the first place, I need this mv to disappear, we literally got perfume 2.0 :gloria:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, tsss said:

I'm lesbian, imagine my reaction
but whatever, at least make it serious, this is very sensual song, it's not mmm papi
but no, there's cringy guy in the hat that got more screen time than Britney herself  :moorangu: slay i guess

omg :moorangu: poor lesbians tbh, its like you dont even give a **** about 95% of that video, cuz all there is to it is hot guys stripping :gloria:

1 minute ago, Camilo said:

:xcuseme:

c'mon sis help me out :mhm:

Archived