Billboard Update : Third week Make Me #67

Kuzco

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

let's hope for a VMA performance , that will help A LOT :cigney:

Yes and Carpool Karaoke. Those ALWAYS go viral. Plus the controversy because of Britney's voice... But releasing the original vid would also be a very great thing for the song. 

Just now, BenDBitch said:

Yes and Carpool Karaoke. Those ALWAYS go viral. Plus the controversy because of Britney's voice... But releasing the original vid would also be a very great thing for the song. 

Carpool Karaoke will BLOW UP tbh 

37 minutes ago, button said:

Why did you make the thread for the second week just now?! :huh:

It's #67 in its third week. Billboard just announced

#17 is the peak position. When you see someone saying X song is a Top 10 song, it means it peaked inside the Top 10. Of course it's not going to stay there forever, and it's not going to stay on the Hot 100 forever either, but it's still a Top 10 song. 

Make Me's chart run so far: 17 - 52 - 67

It'll jump next week because this week has the video. :orly:

are you sure THIS video will make it jump? Cuz i heavily doubt tbh

3 minutes ago, Starburst said:

Some of you guys don't even know what you're talking about but are fast to criticize :madonna:

well honey , what did you expect ? that video will help the song but maybe from #67 to #50 , it's not gonna jump back into top 20 

7 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

are you sure THIS video will make it jump? Cuz i heavily doubt tbh

Of course. It was #67 this week by having little streaming last week(no video). The video is giving her additional streams, whether the fans like it or not, so there will be a jump necessarily. When you pass from having no video to having a video, you raise on the chart because you gained a new source of streams. 

If it was the original one it would have gained more and jumped more, if that's what you mean. :orly:

2 minutes ago, button said:

Of course. It was #67 this week by having little streaming last week(no video). The video is giving her additional streams, whether the fans like it or not, so there will be a jump necessarily. When you pass from having no video to having a video, you raise on the chart because you gained a new source of streams. :orly:

i hope so sis, this era is so messy its insane.

31 minutes ago, Cecig said:

So Make me album version being in itunes top ten didn't help much

The current tracking week with the music video + radio astounding growth + renewed sales interest will appear next Monday, this position is for the tracking week beginning July 29-August 4th. Next Monday, August 15th you'll see the song possibly shoot into the top 25. Private Show is also expected to debut in the Hot 100 next announcement

34 minutes ago, ErJ runs away said:

Horrible,it's falling too fast :cigney:

The song didn't have promo for the 2nd and third tracking weeks. It continued to fall. Now it's expected to shoot back up. 

41 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

67?:trash:

:xcuseme:

40 minutes ago, supbrit said:

I can't :receipts1:

:xcuseme:

1 minute ago, Dynasty said:

i hope so sis, this era is so messy its insane.

The mv release is messy BUT this era is going to get promotion. We don't have a reason to give up on the song or the album. It's doing fine.MM is basically having it's rebirth on radio and VMA and Carpool really are HUGE.

Archived