How many of you pre-ordered Glory and how many of you canceled it?

Pre-ordering Glory  

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ErJ Spears

Pre-ordered and ain't gonna cancel it, even tho I'm kinda disappointed about the video,

but I've been waiting for it for so long to give up now :hype:

1 minute ago, Williamm91 said:

Trust me. You 20 people not preordering it will not make them flinch. 

13% of ppl in the forum is likely more than 20ppl. it is not necessarily the number, but the drop in anticipated sales; they want an increase after a MV release, not sales taken away.

if more ppl canceled that might help

9 minutes ago, justice4phonography ;) said:

it sends a message to Team B. it doesn't mean we won't buy it. if they have to squirm / work harder / change strategy (release original video) for a few weeks, it could result in better promo. but on day one, i am still gonna buy it. in the meantime, they can sweat the loss of pre-orders. i buy all her albums (both physical and digital copies)

16 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

i canceled it. i ''ll buy it AFTER the first week. i dont want my purchase to be counted in the first week sales since the MV is mess.

But then it seems like you aren't satisfied with her songs? After all, there are songs on album, not music videos...

I love that we have all been waiting for an album for 3 years. A good album for even longer and we finally have such a promising glimpse at one that will be here in the near future and you cry babies cancel. What a spoiled little world we live in you ungrateful little *******!

4 minutes ago, justice4phonography ;) said:

13% of ppl in the forum is likely more than 20ppl. it is not necessarily the number, but the drop in anticipated sales; they want an increase after a MV release, not sales taken away.

if more ppl canceled that might help

This entitled logic will never cease to Make Me (scream) :Arianabye:

Just now, NotAPassenger said:

It's spiteful, something happened you didn't like and you reacted in a childish way :Arianabye:

"I didn't like this so I'm going to teach u a lesson" it's petty and pointless :Arianabye:

it's not petty. if a business is run badly, i don't want it to rely on my money. so they can wait a few weeks, maybe change direction and think up new strategy.

again, i am still buying it on day one.

54 minutes ago, BlackoutExtreme said:

I'm not letting a video determine whether or not I get an album. 

Exactly honestly at this point I'm here for good music i've come to terms with Britney's career intentions (was never truly upset with any of them) as I myself am focusing on myself and my career and don't have time to keep up with a regular, busy era, hell I'm going to miss the VMAs this year because I'm moving into school and I'm devastated about that  but life moves on people; I'm confused though why the "original" make me video isn't being used but I'm not that moved by it, sure i'd love to see the raunchy original video but Britney is slaying doing what she's doing rn and i respect her for being low-key and still able to snatch wigs, and the current video is STILL hot and fab:kisses2all:

57 minutes ago, BritCircus said:

i already pre-ordered mine, bought the vinyl edition and i'm waiting for my local store to have the physical edition to buy it!! the music in this album will be awesome from what we've heard, even the Just Luv Me snippet slayed!!:gaspney: Aug 26 here we go!! :pumped:

how do I get the vinyl? it's not available to order in Germany :sickofu:

I pre-ordered it even though at first I didn't want to because I was planning to get the physical copy, and now that I did, I definitely won't cancel my pre-order because of a music video. I don't mean to offend anyone, but cancelling a pre-order to prove a point is not something I would do. It's just a music video. Musically speaking, she has been delivering good songs. That's what matters to me. :brityes:

Archived