Watch Me Work It

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Hispanicney said:

Britney-Spears-VMA-2011.png

May 2013: This was the last time Britney looked like "Britney"

britney-sperars-wango-tango-2013-co-host

You can actually tell during May 2013 she started doing stuff to her lips but it didnt look that noticeable until she got a nose job two weeks after Wango Tango.

Britney+Spears+Visits+Rehearsal+Studio+x

I remember for two weeks we didn't get any candids or any photos of britney and that explains the nose job

Fall 2013 when it finally hit us! TheNewNoseney

o-BRITNEY-SPEARS-facebook.jpg

She still had her britney laugh though but her lips and her nose were obviously different.

It wasn't until Early 2014 when she did something to her mouth (botox around her chin and cheeks)

f3746e6fc0953c32_461440547.jpg.xxxlarge_

article-2536338-1A82786100000578-285_634

this is a sad story

She still looks so beautiful in that london pic

6 minutes ago, Hispanicney said:

I still think she looks beautiful but yeah its sad that she feels like she needs to alter anything about her features. What's more sad? The stuff shes doing to her mouth isn't even permanent but yet she keeps on doing it :( If she stopped injecting chemicals into her lips, cheek and chin area then she can easily look like October2013ney. 

Is the nose job permanent? :( 

Just now, Hispanicney said:

Unfortunately yes unless there's a way  a surgeon can add prosthetic cartilage around the areas that got thinner to make it look like her old nose again. 

dont give her ideas. the nose is ok now. the main problem are those lips. every comment on her instagram and videos are about it :tiffanycries: 

Archived