Team Britney deleting comments from Make me MV

jesusd29

30 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

Why does she need so much lip balm? this comment msut have been left by somebody with absolutely no lips! We big lip gurls get chapped as ****! Much more surface to catch the wind+ when ur a **** kitten like Brit & I u be bitin ur lips 4 the mens & that jsut dries them out like what? this is reality gurl!
Now the commenter woulda known this had they not been lipless! 
Only lipless people hate Brit because they're jealous :) 

My lips tend to get dry when i suck a lot of **** tbh :yaknow:

So i get why Britney needs so much. Like yasss girl get it! 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Soni said:

I still think we should flood the comments again with the same comments :sickofu: how dare they try to cover this up?I understand if they release the original and then delete them but to try an cover this **** up?? Wtf the Britney Army shouldn't have a voice now??

You are disgusting, and think that behind this is britney herself, so stop with the ****, she is a human being!! and she is doing her best!! WAIT TILL THE NEW ALBUM, AND VMA PERFORMANCE OR SECOND VIDEO AND STFU! 

Just now, clueless said:

tou are disgusting, and think that behind this is britney herself, so stop with the ****, she is a human being!! and she is doing her best!! WAIT TILL THE NEW ALBUM, AND VMA PERFORMANCE OR SECOND VIDEO AND STFU! 

I did not say who I think it was so u stfu and think before u comment on anything:xcuseme:
Not everyone is sharing your point of view ( I feel that I need to tell u this since ur url is "clueless":hairflip:)
This did not ruin this era for me tho and I still can't wait what is to come from Britney..but we fans have the right to voice our opinions!

2 minutes ago, Soni said:

I did not say who I think it was so u stfu and think before u comment on anything:xcuseme:
Not everyone is sharing your point of view ( I feel that I need to tell u this since ur url is "clueless":hairflip:)
This did not ruin this era for me tho and I still can't wait what is to come from Britney..but we fans have the right to voice our opinions!

iM NOT CLUELESS BABY IM FINE!  BUT HALF OF THAT COMENTS WHERE SO RUDE TO BRITNEY, SO YOU SHOULD STOP BEING AN ******* AND START THINKING BEFORE YOU SPEAK OR WRITE! 

6 minutes ago, clueless said:

OTHER ARTISTS HAVE DONE MEDIOCRE VIDEOS LIKE RISE FROM KATY PERRY OR CANT STOP THE FEELING FROM JUSTIN, AND HER FANS SUPPORT THEM NO MATTHER WHAT! YOU GUYS ARE GROSS, ACTING LIKE THIS IS THE WORST VIDEO, LIKE CMON GROW THE **** UP! 

Well that's the thing! They CAN"T make that type of videos cuz Britney vids are special!No one in the biz has such an iconic videography as Britney!We want to see that from her again! And several videos since 2008 has been stopped!
We don't like the new video cuz we were teased with something much better and we aren't used to getting these kinds of videos from her.We still support the song but we know she can do much better with little action cuz it's Britney after all lol

It's ironic for u to say to people to grow up and here u are..writing in all caps :sickofu:

2 minutes ago, clueless said:

iM NOT CLUELESS BABY IM FINE!  BUT HALF OF THAT COMENTS WHERE SO RUDE TO BRITNEY, SO YOU SHOULD STOP BEING AN ******* AND START THINKING BEFORE YOU SPEAK OR WRITE! 

I agree!Some of the comments were rude and unnecessary  but others had a good point and shouldn't have been deleted.That is being an *******.
Getting backlash for what u ****** up and not fixing it but covering it up! lool wtf Brit Team??
The Britney Army is one of the most dedicated stans and they never give up on their Queen! And that should tell u something when at least half of her fans aren't happy!

1 minute ago, Soni said:

Well that's the thing! They CAN"T make that type of videos cuz Britney vids are special!No one in the biz has such an iconic videography as Britney!We want to see that from her again! And several videos since 2008 has been stopped!
We don't like the new video cuz we were teased with something much better and we aren't used to getting these kinds of videos from her.We still support the song but we know she can do much better with little action cuz it's Britney after all lol

YOU HAVENT BEEN TEASED WITH ANYTHING, THAT WAS SOME LEAKED ****... NOT HER PROBLEM, AND WE DONT KNOW WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM BEHIND THIS! BRITNEY WAS CALLING THE DIRECTOR ******* IN THE SHOOT, BUT I MEAN, YOU PEOPLE DONT CARE ABOUT BRITNEY HERSELF, AND HER CHOICES, YOU ALL ARE SO SELFISH! This video are in the level of 3 in vissuals, but you all act like idiots because she doesnt dance in this! byeeee

That's messed up. I swear, people these days can be so nasty and vile. I'm not surprised this world is coming to an end. People are dying everyday and maybe it's because everyone is NASTY, vicious and gross. The Internet is a reflection of how people in the works really are, and sadly the world is ducked up with messed up evil people. I'm glad Team Brit is doing this, these comments are so hurtful that I wouldn't want my client reading that garbage either. GO TEAM BRITNEY!!!!

6 minutes ago, clueless said:

YOU HAVENT BEEN TEASED WITH ANYTHING, THAT WAS SOME LEAKED ****... NOT HER PROBLEM, AND WE DONT KNOW WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM BEHIND THIS! BRITNEY WAS CALLING THE DIRECTOR ******* IN THE SHOOT, BUT I MEAN, YOU PEOPLE DONT CARE ABOUT BRITNEY HERSELF, AND HER CHOICES, YOU ALL ARE SO SELFISH! This video are in the level of 3 in vissuals, but you all act like idiots because she doesnt dance in this! byeeee

Those people who don't care seriously live a sad miserable angry life. I hope they get the same treatment from their parents

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

That's what I just did :rihcackle:

I posted like 10 comments to ask where is the original video 

I tried too! But when I try to write, it wont come up! WTF??? :zoomzoom:

2 minutes ago, clueless said:

There were pics from the MV that Brit herself posted..it is true that we weren't teased so much with the original things but w/e
U can't be sure if she was calling him an ******* or she was just joking tho.And gurl...I am so annoyed with the people on this forum and how they support Brit Brit with EVERYTHING!! SOme ppl here are so delusional!! SO DON'T ******* TELL ME THAT PEOPLE HERE DON'T RESPECT HER
There were 2-3 days of meltdowns over the MV and look at 70% of the stans now..they are trying to get MM on the radios again!They aren't even trying to sabotage the video anymore (I don't count not watching the video cuz everyone is cringing over the clapping and **** that u can hear in it)
Anyways we can't be sure that it was Britney's choice!
It is 3/10  visuals yes

2 minutes ago, Soni said:

I tried too! But when I try to write, it wont come up! WTF??? :zoomzoom:

There were pics from the MV that Brit herself posted..it is true that we weren't teased so much with the original things but w/e
U can't be sure if she was calling him an ******* or she was just joking tho.And gurl...I am so annoyed with the people on this forum and how they support Brit Brit with EVERYTHING!! SOme ppl here are so delusional!! SO DON'T ******* TELL ME THAT PEOPLE HERE DON'T RESPECT HER
There were 2-3 days of meltdowns over the MV and look at 70% of the stans now..they are trying to get MM on the radios again!They aren't even trying to sabotage the video anymore (I don't count not watching the video cuz everyone is cringing over the clapping and **** that u can hear in it)
Anyways we can't be sure that it was Britney's choice!
It is 3/10  visuals yes

Go and look 3 music video, and tell me what are the differens in the visuals? and dont come with me with some lame mistake of she claping, there were mistakes even in toxic, so cmon, she looks phenomenal in the video! 

Just now, clueless said:

Go and look 3 music video, and tell me what are the differens in the visuals? and dont come with me with some lame mistake of she claping, there were mistakes even in toxic, so cmon, she looks phenomenal in the video! 

Ohhh I though u were saying that the visuals of MM were a 3.I didn't understand that u were saying the MV "3" :uknowit:
Anyways the MV "3" was a promotional single I think??Which isn't that important as a LEAD SINGLE of an ALBUM!
And the MM MV is annoying to listen to cuz there are all these girls laughing and clapping and I am not the only one who doesn't want to listen to that when listening to MM...MOST stans get mad even thinking of listening to that and not because it is annoying!But because of the drama behind the MM video..
Anyways yes..she looks phenomenal, she always does :drinky:

Archived