EOS, BMW, & Orangetheory

Draw The Blinds

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

BMW probably put their money for the new version, the rest were for the original MV (including Sony).

I ain't dropping my EOS, in fact, I bought 2 more when I saw the first leaked caps of the original MV. :hype:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, OnyxHT89 said:

What is a EOS? Lipcare or Lipgloss? 

It's lip care 

23 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I'll never buy EOS again sorry don't care how much I love the blueberry flavor :nochillbrit:

Let's be real I could never afford BMW :tehe: but I still won't endorse their **** :fu:

& Orangetheory I dunno who the **** you are but I'm done with you as well :begone:

I hope all companies lose sales/profits from this tragedy :overitkbye: 

I remember when after HIAM plentyoffish.com gain 500% more entries on their page :thetea:

And it wasn't even Brit surfing their page.. just some transexual body double:rihcackle:

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

We still don't have any official confirmation of all of this. It's weird that NONE of them wanted to appear in the original video, I don't really believe all of this. It's a Britney video and a **** one so it would have been stupid from them to change their minds

True, but I'm still pissed their products were littered all over the video like trash in the official version as well :tiffhair:

Hmm.

To me the BMW is no worse than MATM

EOS is no worse than the fragrance placement in her other videos didn't even notice it the first few times.  Orange Theory is a little more obvious, but it isn't the big hairy deal some want to make it.  Just blink if it bothers you that much.   Lmao, seriously it's just a music video they aren't nearly as relevant to a song as they once were.   Things have changed.   It helps, but it's not the be all end all.  Lots of the GP don't even watch them.

Archived