The lack of promo since 2005 is the cause of her current situation

No the meltdown.

Her current situation is thanks to the almost inexistent Circus promo in the us, the 1 week promo x denme fatale, the cero tv promo for Bj. Thats like 10 years out of the public eyes.

She did this to herself. Now that she saw where she is she wants to promote like crazy. I dont know if its too late, maybe not. But what where she thinking???

the result is this.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What?

Circus promo was great. She promoted everywhere and even in other countries. She had her most successful tour. 

She was on every magazine cover... Idk what you are talking about.

I don't see us ever having a solid overall era like that again. Everything was great minus radar as fourth single. 

Actually the circus tour is at fault

everyone gave her a chance and went to see her. It was her biggest sold out tour.

she didnt do anything but walk the stage,try to dance and lip sync.

although it was my fav tour of hers...ppl were so done with her especially after the FF promo disaster which led to that unsold tour

you cant **** up in hollywood without permanent consequences 

24 minutes ago, Dark Doggie said:

everyone gave her a chance and went to see her. It was her biggest sold out tour.

although it was my fav tour of hers...ppl were so done with her especially after the FF promo disaster which led to that unsold tour

If that was the case they wouldn't have made a second leg for it. Britney is an entertainer and Circus Was entertaining even if she counted on props. It was planned out solid. 

Just think of the power current Britney could have with her improved dancing. If her team could get a great concept and high production as that tour. Even POM isn't produced as well. 

FF era was sucessful, especially the first two singles, even with the lazy *** promo and the Good morning awful perfomances, but she lost the hype since the Circus era, which was really sucessful but the dissapointment of her dancing in the Circus tour killed most of the hype over her and the comeback, since people were expecting to see her dance and perfomance like before, don't get me wrong, i know she had some good dancing moments on the Circus tour but that's the problem, ''some'', you're suppose to be consistent with how your entertain your public. Then after the hype was killed with that era, she luckily gained the hype back with HIAM but again, the perfomances, THE TOUR, killed it. And you know what happens after, with get a very generic album (don't get me wrong, it was a decent album but not a Britney quality album) who was supposed to be her most personal album, that promised us very good things, but we get little to non existent promo, the Perfume music video mess and the worst of the worst, the Myah Marie mess. :lessons:

31 minutes ago, Dark Doggie said:

Except for the lipsync (because she lipsynced for almost her whole career) part i completely agree with you.

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

If that was the case they wouldn't have made a second leg for it. Britney is an entertainer and Circus Was entertaining even if she counted on props. It was planned out solid. 

Just think of the power current Britney could have with her improved dancing. If her team could get a great concept and high production as that tour. Even POM isn't produced as well. 

I loved circus tour mostly because of the show itself. I paid 75$ and sat on third level. The audience was super hyped and loosing it. There were equal ammont of guys and girls... The cool kind not just groups of messy girls and gay guy groups. I was surprised. It was like a big club party.

then i paid 45$ for FF tour near stage seat. It wasnt sold out and Nicki got more recognition.  The audience was also different... 90% were groups of girls. There were hardly any guys there and those that were were Frankie Grande type dressed like peacocks...

obvs something happened during circus tour to turn the public off and leave her with only hardcore fans.

Just now, Dark Doggie said:

I loved circus tour mostly because of the show itself. I paid 75$ and sat on third level. The audience was super hyped and loosing it. There were equal ammont of guys and girls... The cool kind not just groups of messy girls and gay guy groups. I was surprised. It was like a big club party.

then i paid 45$ for FF tour near stage seat. It wasnt sold out and Nicki got more recognition.  The audience was also different... 90% were groups of girls. There were hardly any guys there and those that were were Frankie Grande type dressed like peacocks...

obvs something happened during circus tour to turn the public off and leave her with only hardcore fans.

I agree. FFT was a mess though. It was fun but a mess. 

I think it was Britney being a ghost. Honestly... When they saw her she seemed drugged out. 

Britney did well but she wasn't cool anymore.

Archived