Not everything is negative with Britney scrapping the video

Dirty Boy

34 minutes ago, Aleister Crowley said:

She scrapped the original oversexualised, over the top messy crazy video that objectified her and her body.

34 minutes ago, Aleister Crowley said:

Britney was always **** in a classy way in her videos.

These are good enough reasons to understand the decision they took:truthtea:

I rather have my MM silly and not tacky:cigney:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

The reach :xcuseme:

There was nothing wrong with the original video. 

Nothing?? So out of the Snippets of a not fully finished nor fully produced video that you've seen what do you like the best? Greasy-Eazy POV fu@k? TV pool ******? Just as many product placements (same ones in the official)? Do you miss her in a bulldozer w/dicks being thrust on her? Lol, comon can we  be honest that there was a big cheese/cringe factor to it too?

I loved her "dancing" in the dark room with the black outfit.  I LOVE that leopard outfit she had on in the room where she was watching the gym commercials. That tiny thing looks so good on her wish we had that in the official. I also love the nude outfit with the guys surrounding her snippet. But everything else to me looked like a tacky mess.

And I'm not being nasty or sarcastic I am honestly curious. Or do you just love it all? Do you like anything about the offical?

The new video has a very similar theme as the original. It's a making of a video within a video. There isn't as artsy imagery and the objectifying isn't as ****** with all the nearly naked male models hanging and the dry humping by everybody and plus no caged **** shots and no ****** as did the original.  The first video is artsy but not classy and it borders on crude with how the *** scene was shot and the floating dead man. Plus the hanging guys (And who knows about the humping on the tracker).  The second video is cute and a bit Hallmark channel movie but Britney is gorgeous and really true to who Britney is right now. Neither is perfect but I like both. 

15 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Nothing?? So out of the Snippets of a not fully finished nor fully produced video that you've seen what do you like the best? Greasy-Eazy POV fu@k? TV pool ******? Just as many product placements (same ones in the official)? Do you miss her in a bulldozer w/dicks being thrust on her? Lol, comon can we  be honest that there was a big cheese/cringe factor to it too?

I loved her "dancing" in the dark room with the black outfit.  I LOVE that leopard outfit she had on in the room where she was watching the gym commercials. That tiny thing looks so good on her wish we had that in the official. I also love the nude outfit with the guys surrounding her snippet. But everything else to me looked like a tacky mess.

And I'm not being nasty or sarcastic I am honestly curious. Or do you just love it all? Do you like anything about the offical?

The POV part is bad but they could just use the one they did in the official. 

I mean we have seen her grind on guys, guitars before... It's not that crazy, 

The product placement isn't in your face as the official. 

I like the tv part. Maybe he was a cheating husband/lover. We really don't know.

She looks pretty in the official but she is pretty in all her videos. If it was fourth single the official one still would be cringeworthy but it would be fourth single so who cares.... 

9 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

The POV part is bad but they could just use the one they did in the official. 

I mean we have seen her grind on guys, guitars before... It's not that crazy, 

The product placement isn't in your face as the official. 

I like the tv part. Maybe he was a cheating husband/lover. We really don't know.

She looks pretty in the official but she is pretty in all her videos. If it was fourth single the official one still would be cringeworthy but it would be fourth single so who cares.... 

See herein lies the problem. Maybe Britney and her team did not dislike the video overall but for continuity or taste reasons they wanted to change a few things but David lachapelle put his foot down and wouldn't let them. What if it was just the G-Eazy part and she wanted to change and he wouldn't let her. I mean it's his art so he has the right to do so but then what is her team supposed to do?

I think the second one was rushed but I do like that we get to see her personality and it she's speaking and laughing and having fun so it's something. And her and her body looks sick let's be real. But it's not  a Lead single video I totally agree with you there.

If they were in a time crunch and (budget crunch?)with a lead single that had been out forever with no video and an album being announced what could they have done? I just think there's so much more to the story that we will probably never know about and I have a feeling they both agreed not to talk about it since neither one of them are speaking up.

Archived