Make Me auditionee speaks

Tazosh

37 minutes ago, xzede25 said:

He probably shot the whole song (With Britney on the bed with him and all) and the other guys as well but they have to cut everyone and make space for all the guys and girls to appear. It's understandable he wanst given that many scenes. It's not his video. There are a group of guys that will appear as well.

I hope she made out with every guy. 

And why they don't let anyone talk to her, what if she likes one of the guys or whatever.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Buttercup said:

so the "audition" we saw was not rehearsed but like a real audition and the guys didnt know what they auditioned for?

I think waht he meant is that they knew what was the whole concept but his audtion in the video wasnt scripted... He could do whatever he wants but he knew that it is a scene in Britneys music video

1 hour ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

There's nothing wrong with middle eastern people? :xcuseme:

Yeah there is.t hey are the worst human beings out there. I work in a tourist town and those people are literally the worst people to put up with and work around  they are clueless, airheaded, rude, don't listen and smell terrible.  

On 07/08/2016 at 9:46 PM, ZAM9315 said:

Yeah there is.t hey are the worst human beings out there. I work in a tourist town and those people are literally the worst people to put up with and work around  they are clueless, airheaded, rude, don't listen and smell terrible.  

What a disgusting thing to say. Don't tar people with the same brush. And you might want to think about how you word your thoughts and feelings because one day they'll come back to bite you in the ***. 

Archived