they changed the original artwork from the make me single!

Guest Supernova.

Im sure you all LOVE to meltdown. This is insane! how can most of you collpase over every single thing, going for worst era ever to BEST ERA THANK YOU LARRY to OMG WORTS ERA EVER SHES DONE! in a couple of days? we got the album cover (WAY better than wonky eye and ****** armpit circus and tacky horrible blackout), this is the album cover, deal with it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Zulu Spears said:

You know, I have accepted the current video for what it is by trying to focus on the positives, like her cute Crossroads-esque personality and how gorgeous she looks in it BUT FFS can they please, for the love of GODney, fix the album "artwork"! I'm sorry but a screenshot is just not going to cut it. It is cheap and tacky and so not reflective of the album's title, GLORY. 

OMG you're queen of drama. By now the album IS ready. They're not gonna change it three weeks before the release. 

4 minutes ago, hgjustme said:

OMG you're queen of drama. By now the album IS ready. They're not gonna change it three weeks before the release. 

Check my history on this forum before you label me. I am in no way a "queen of drama" as you so eloquently put it. I am merely expressing an opinion based on the angle of this thread. That being said, I am a realist and am in agreement with you - of course they will not be changing the "artwork" 3 weeks prior to release. This still does not change my opinion on it. Now go drag some other person that actually deserves dragging.

5 minutes ago, Zulu Spears said:

Check my history on this forum before you label me. I am in no way a "queen of drama" as you so eloquently put it. I am merely expressing an opinion based on the angle of this thread. That being said, I am a realist and am in agreement with you - of course they will not be changing the "artwork" 3 weeks prior to release. This still does not change my opinion on it. Now go drag some other person that actually deserves dragging.

Who? 

1 hour ago, Zulu Spears said:

I don't give a **** who. There are plenty of trolls in the world so take your pick. Just leave me the hell out of it.

**** you too then

Archived