I'm Worried About The Member "Six"... (Update: Six Is Just Having A Break)

I don't anything about Six in terms of age/gender/location, all I know is that I like their posts and they are usually really good at posting news/info before others. Six hasn't posted anything since Thursday. 

Anyways, I hope Six hasn't turned in their stan card. It'd be a great loss to Exhale tbh.

Six,  are you out there??? :decisions:

UPDATE: Six is just having a break from us and our bickering :wontcry:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

I don't anything about Six in terms of age/gender/location, all I know is that I like their posts and they are usually really good at posting news/info before others. Six hasn't posted anything since Thursday. 

Anyways, I hope Six hasn't turned in their stan card. It'd be a great loss to Exhale tbh.

Six,  are you out there??? :decisions:

I remember reading one of six's last posts and it was about all the drama going on in here and that they had enough and we're leaving for a while. I don't think there's anything to be worried about. I think there are plenty of people in here hanging on by a thread. It hasn't been fun for quite a while and the anger and drama has gotten out of control.

2 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

I remember reading one of six's last posts and it was about all the drama going on in here and that they had enough and we're leaving for a while. I don't think there's anything to be worried about. I think there are plenty of people in here hanging on by a thread. It hasn't been fun for quite a while and the anger and drama has gotten out of control.

Oh ok. I didn't see that post. Maybe they just need a time out until things settle down. Thanks! 

Archived