New pop psychic video about Glory

Nickey

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW HE IS SO LAKSJFOJ ANNOYING.  I barely could get through that video.  

He's the type who knows a LITTLE bit about something and then shares it and elaborates and embellishes and makes **** up.  

I kept thinking to myself, "if this little ***** sings private show wrong ONE more time..." - and low and behold, he kept singing it wrong.

over-exaggerator.  wow.  I don't hate but I am really on edge about him.

5 hours ago, IRunAway said:

WOW HE IS SO LAKSJFOJ ANNOYING.  I barely could get through that video.  

He's the type who knows a LITTLE bit about something and then shares it and elaborates and embellishes and makes **** up.  

I kept thinking to myself, "if this little ***** sings private show wrong ONE more time..." - and low and behold, he kept singing it wrong.

over-exaggerator.  wow.  I don't hate but I am really on edge about him.

I kind-of agree tbh :madonna:

They said Glory will be glorious!!! she said be careful of pushing her AND the amount of success she will gain... she will be HUGE and she's taking this is album very seriously because that album means everything to her. So you guys should stop bitching about the music video... because they said she is HUGE and if you push her too much there might be a meltdown and canceling her vegas show. so seriously stop the ****

2 hours ago, sexisreal said:

They said Glory will be glorious!!! she said be careful of pushing her AND the amount of success she will gain... she will be HUGE and she's taking this is album very seriously because that album means everything to her. So you guys should stop bitching about the music video... because they said she is HUGE and if you push her too much there might be a meltdown and canceling her vegas show. so seriously stop the ****

But don't we WANT her to cancel Vegas?  

... I'm jk :chershade:

Archived