New rumour: Britney's team contacted David today

Invitation

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Jeans said:

If they release this second video the publicity will be massive because everybody knows the drama that's going on and everybody will want to see such a controversial video. Anyway, the parts that have leaked must contain the most controversial stuff so since we have already seen that... let us see the whole thing. We had two videos for Overprotected so why not having two videos for Make Me? Flag it if needed. A safe version and a +18 version. 

And we are in time to change that album cover too. I mean, you can't say no to photos by David LaChapelle. 

It isn't too late. This can turn into a GREAT promo move if they want to. And no worries about what people could say, because they'll bash her anyway even if she'd dress as a nun, so release that video to keep the fans happy and the gp shocked. 

i dont understand why people like the david video. it's low quality, blurry and stuff. i like the randee better since its not grainy and britney looked great.

3 minutes ago, Rodrigo Nalerio said:

:sickofu:

So is the original video happening? :sickofu:

We have to pray sis :tiffsniffle:

I will consider it scrapped to prevent a meltdown:queenie:

But I would be VERY happy to win 2 new music videos at one time

Spoiler

The army dragged ha team so bad tho :explainLOL:

the kinda deserve it tbh:moorangu:

10 hours ago, WootsWow said:

Even if it's true, it's too late. Damage is done.:Arianabye:

What do u want dude? You wanna see Britney flop this time and being bashed and said as a has-been don't you? Will you satisfy then?

Im sure some people here hate brit more than the haters outside do. And this is the fanbase forum. Creepy

Archived