New rumour: Britney's team contacted David today

Invitation

• Content Curators

"The original video might be coming guys. Apparently RCA/team Britney has been in communication with David today. That's all I know."

by brandonjs 

Munro, another insider said this user wasn't lying. But, it's not about releasing the music video. "I've heard that her team was in contact with him but it's more to do with the financial situation of filming the video in the first place, nothing to do with re-editing it or releasing it!"

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britneys team may not be the best but rca and them need to do damage control. They have great music, great writers, great producers, good promo lined up. All that's messing this era up for some fans is the video. Idk if this guy is reliable but it's not only team Britney who loses money here. It's the label. I wouldn't be surprised if they went ahead and talked with David about the video and photoshoot and released both 

I mean has this fanbase been more outraged about something? Like we know for sure Britney and her team knows, her own dancers got involved, so much hate has been delivered, people were cancelling their pre-orders etc. Yesterday was ******* insane with how much happened. 

Lets just hope they do something to smooth it out because they can't just leave this alone. It did nothing for the song, so releasing the directors cut would at least help a little. Let's just hope you guys:drinky:

Dont blame britney for being idiots

i can wrote right now that my sources are telling me they will release the lachapelle video..everyone can do THAT

this gyt has only 1 post, check ur sourcers before u post something.. THEY WONT POST OTHER VIDEO,,coz gonna cost the double and david wont accept to do it after all the negative around..NOT IN MILLION YEARS, DEAL AND MOVE ON.

1 minute ago, hereforbritney said:

Dont blame britney for being idiots

i can wrote right now that my sources are telling me they will release the lachapelle video..everyone can do THAT

this gyt has only 1 post, check ur sourcers before u post something.. THEY WONT POST OTHER VIDEO,,coz gonna cost the double and david wont accept to do it after all the negative around..NOT IN MILLION YEARS, DEAL AND MOVE ON.

There were people who had 1 post and told us a reshoot was coming way before anyone knew anything. It wouldn't cost anything. The video is finished it just wasn't released

honestly despite their messiness if they kiss David's *** and get the original video i will give them MAD PROPS AND RESPECT! most fans have supported her through so many lows (BJ especially) they need to think of us once since we do line their deep *** pockets! 

also it would get everyone talking even more and watching it! this controversy already is getting a **** load of press and the song is starting to go down hard. PLEASE DO IT TEAM BRITNEY!!! :MJ:

Archived