GOOD NEWS: I just checked, We still can save Make Me on Radio!!! I can't give up because Make Me leads GLORY the song will directly contribute points to parent album Glory on Billboard 200 and MM AIRPLAY will help the album sell well in the long run!

TOUCHMEANGEL

1 minute ago, Kevintww said:

I only look for bad news, bad news is the video has been scrapped and theres no way hiding away from this tonight, oohh this tonight...  so till you make me sad... like there's aint no choice for you, look at the new videos. Original vi-de-os... I miss that videos,, ooohh~ make me hate....~  you....~ youuu youuuu youuuuu~ we want original vids, and demolish that new upload... make me hateeee hateee youuuuu youuuuu yooouuuuu~ MAKE ME HATEEEEE~~~  :madonna:

If you look for bad news, my thread is not a suitable place since i only post good news...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to discourage anyone, but I am done requesting. I feel like I did my part. More than enough, in fact, compared to how Team Britney screwed up. Maybe they should have a dozen people from RCA requesting undercover nonstop. I bought my preorder. I'm not going to try and convince anyone else about Britney. If they don't like the music, or Britney, that's it. THe video really killed any lingering hype.

10 minutes ago, Style. said:

requesting 

what does it mean?

It's a radio program that counts down the 40 most popular songs in America, hosted by Ryan Seacrest. It will give Make Me a boost on radio. I'm not sure exactly how and that's what you're probably asking. :zoomzoom:

I think it's because it's a popular program and everyone tunes in to know which songs are more popular and leads to request them once they hear them.

Archived