LQ ORIGINAL Make Me Here and Its AMAZING!

lcortes88

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

misleading. it's the leaked clips meshed together with hella missing bits . still slays harder than the new one tho

sorry... but what ever amateur pieced it together, managed to make something better than that flop mess that was officially released. 

This actually isn't bad at all. Those added scenes from the original video make more "interesting" and flows well off of each other 

7 minutes ago, lcortes88 said:

sorry... but what ever amateur pieced it together, managed to make something better than that flop mess that was officially released. 

I agree

:yaknow:

3 minutes ago, Doyouloveit? said:

This actually isn't bad at all. Those added scenes from the original video make more "interesting" and flows well off of each other 

I agree

:yaknow:

yay but i honestly dont mean to drag britney. i just expect high quality videos with an amazing concept fromher. she was queen of music videos in her early days up to in the zone era.

On August 6, 2016 at 8:22 PM, lcortes88 said:

yay but i honestly dont mean to drag britney. i just expect high quality videos with an amazing concept fromher. she was queen of music videos in her early days up to in the zone era.

*****, you're just a ******* no life hater who registered on here to spread your disease. 

Archived