Radar video > Make me released video

Maryy

even the mini-breakdown we had about Radar's video (no dance scenes and so on) can't compete to the Make Me messy released video...

Radar's video with the horses and soap-opera style story are all much better than Make Me cheap and overused storyline and lighter shots :sickofu: 

the spark in her eyes, her hairflips around the corner... that 'i got my eye on you' part... :overwhelm:

is there even a 'memorable' shot/part on Make Me video tho ?:xcuseme:

#JusticeForRadar

#RIPRadarHorse

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ErJ Spears

What the hell were you even thinking :tiffdrink:

You can't compare a pearl to a pebble :tiffdrink:

I live for that video :tiffdrink:

It gave us Attidudney, Horseney and Circusney  :tiffdrink:

MM video is a mess and y'all will deal :tiffdrink:

giphy.gif

tumblr_ltj7vrOi3V1r3ty02o1_500.gif

tumblr_m7ifq3w2D11qdcxoeo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Every video she's ever released besides the tour ones and Kill The Lights are better than Make Me. I have never ever had the urge to skip even a second of her videos before it. :overwhelm:

ikr?

the main thing about Britney is that she NEVER disappoints when it comes to videos... but now this Make Me mess? :JLostare: i can't understand it, really. 

Guest willysilva

it's sad that the videos that weren't so good  look amazing when you compare them to the **** she's releasing now, isn't it? :howiroll:

2 minutes ago, willysilva said:

it's sad that the videos that weren't so good  look amazing when you compare them to the **** she's releasing now, isn't it? :howiroll:

yes... that's why we have the 'right' to be mad and sad about this. it's not because we are always complaining... it's because we want the of her AND the best for her too. :yeaok:

Guest willysilva
3 minutes ago, Maryy said:

yes... that's why we have the 'right' to be mad and sad about this. it's not because we are always complaining... it's because we want the of her AND the best for her too. :yeaok:

what can we do? some people here love mediocrity and say we must be happy cause she looks playful  :tree:

Archived